Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
9/25/2005 5:46:50 PM
Hi John, I was just talking to Kath this morning and here she goes again back to work, yes the same Lady that had a fairly big operation. She makes me marvel and really like our friendship more and more, I have a great respect for kathy as she is a darn great person. Well Done Kathy! Love Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
9/25/2005 6:18:40 PM
Folks, I was reading the posts here (as I do every week for the POTW forum) and I was getting a charge with each post. There is nothing more rewarding than honoring a friend who is worthy of acclaim and seeing the rest of the community joining in on the praises. I really get a kick out of seeing the community come out and honor these individuals each week. That is what makes this place so special, people caring for people. Thank you all for your participation! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0
9/25/2005 6:53:06 PM
Congratulations Kathy.Wow,you sure are one awesome lady!I really admire you.Continue to shine. Regards Nadine
+0
9/25/2005 7:23:05 PM
What a wonderful choice for the Feature of the week. A Big Congratulations Kathy, you deserve it! Your Friend, Sweetgrame
+0
9/25/2005 7:34:26 PM
Hi John, All I can say is here here. Kathy is so deserving and Kathy I hope you just bask in the glow surrounded by the sentiments of your Adland family of friends. Take good care, Mark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!