Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
9/26/2005 9:39:15 PM
Hi Kathy, Congratulations on this most deserved honor. I am also hopeful that you are feeling much better. Thank you and God bless you.
+0
Antonina Mayzlin

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
9/26/2005 10:03:10 PM
Hi John! Congratulation Kathy! "If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give." George MacDonald Scottish Author and Poet The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof. Richard Bach
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2005 11:46:17 PM
Hello John, thank you so much for your king words,you also John keep up the great work your doing here,kathy hello Emmanuel, thank you for coming,it is very nice to see you and thank you,kathy Antonina, thank you and yes, we are all family here,thanks for sharing this with me, your friend,kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
9/27/2005 2:25:58 AM
Kathy, Congratulations on the person of the week, you deserve that award as so many of the others have said, you are the best at what you do. It is a pleasure knowing and to be able to say that you are honestly my friend. I wish to thank you for the inspirational talks that we have so very often as well as the leads you've provided, you are the best… You Go Girl... Sincerely, Manuel D.
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/27/2005 10:36:06 AM
Congratulations, Kathy. This is indeed a well-deserved honor! I have been following the news of your injury and need for surgery with both sadness and admiration for your courage. You never seem to feel sorry for yourself, even in circumstances that would get most of us down. Instead, you keep your light shining to show us the way. You remind me of this: "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." -- Og Mandino YOU are the star! :) Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!