Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Everything is always impossible before it works....
9/22/2005 11:14:17 AM
Thank You for invite and GOOD forum, this is what we all hear some way or another. That is the same in networking too; There are MANY people that think it is impossible to succeed, and therefore need their uplines all the time to help them. And there are those who really has found out that ANYTHING is possible IF they only believe on the product and themselves. My downlinetraining goes on and on until I`m sure that they can duplicate and do it right, and I follow down to 3-level. Focus is important!!! I`m a member of many companies, and also use a lot of my time to build a new fabric/consept in Turkey. I plan my day, I answere ALL my mails, I promote, I train, I duplicate and I learn - EVERY DAY!!! Sure You can have succees with a lot of things, but do NOT jump on to much - build up one by one consept. I have networked for 20 years, but still I learn new things every day. Therefor I also look up to uplines/members that are keeping contact with the network - but I`ll tell You - there are not many who cares, and THEY will never succeed. Then it is just on way to do it, run from them or quit, I mostly do the first thing. Take care friends - and BELIEVE!!!!
+0
9/22/2005 11:21:42 AM
I have been believing that for years now Bogdan. Thanks. Randy
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2005 1:32:18 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for another great quote of the day. Always keep the dream alive; perserverance, and focus and nothing is impossible. Warm regads, Donna aka texgirl
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2005 2:30:07 PM
Good Day Bogdan, There has always been a misunderstanding where the word: Impossible is concerned. The word was not meant to describe a particular challenge or action as incomplete-able. The word "impossible" is a descriptive one; which ascertains the magnitude or level of difficulty involved when attempting to complete the appointed task start to finish. For this reason any subject described as such (Impossible), becomes an instant challenge. Impossible; in its simplest term is merely descriptive, I am not Webster, but I have come to that conclusion in my life, as we all make certain determinations throughout our life, which compile into: Life Experience… This is just my view, explanation and submitted comments on this topic, and is open for discussion. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
9/22/2005 11:34:18 PM
That was so uplifting, Bogdan. I love being a pioneer. God Bless, Joan
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!