Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The mediocre teacher tells...
9/21/2005 11:08:36 AM
Hello Bogdan, Thanks so much for the invitation and for this very good quote about teachers! I think this is a very true description of teachers and the levels of their quality! Thanks for sharing this quote with all of us. Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/21/2005 11:13:13 AM
Had to chime in on this one... We all have a teacher or coach in our lives that has inspired us, even if that teacher was someone like our mom, uncle, etc. For more on the difference between TEACHING, COACHING, and MENTORING, read this article in my forum. My time at Adland has been scarce lately, because I am immersed in a new band directing position in a new school. There is so much potential for growth here - I can't wait to inspire the young people here. Right now, it's more about survival, but I'm getting there. Make it a great day (literally),
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/21/2005 11:19:47 AM
Hi Bogdan, very simular to our teaching in the military.. Tell me and I will hear. Show me and I will see. Explain and I will listen. Let me do it and I will UNDERSTAND.
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/21/2005 11:51:36 AM
Show and tell Bogdan, best way to teach! Jim
+0
9/21/2005 11:57:14 AM
Thanks for the thought for the day ....