Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: $10 turned into $320 in 2 days!
9/15/2005 9:53:26 PM
Felicia, I think you are being a little optimistic are you not? I turned $10 into $20 in 2 days?? Maybe you should clarify your statement a little. If you don't post this, that's ok.
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2005 10:16:16 PM
I wasn't stating a goal, I was stating what has happened so far to my personal position. LOL My $10 position is now worth $320 the next time it cycles it will be worth $640 paying me out $320 and putting $320 back in to pay me 4 more times before it expires. In the early stages of doublers cycles are always short when it's a very large launch that the Internet world is excited about. I've earned thousands from programs like YIWSN, ReaderzDigest and others. I do have to admit I have never seen cycles this fast in less than 2 days ever before. At the moment cycles are still less than 2 days. The important thing to know is that TEAMinator is building a system for the long term, something that can provide ongoing profits for the very long term, not just a doubler that lasts for a couple of months. All I can say is dig in and take the time learn what this is all about. Believe me it's worth your time to take a serious look. SO read through the entire website, including the frequently asked questions page, read through the longer more detailed posts in my TEAMinator forum, even join as a free member so you can get on the conference calls and listen for free over your computer. I'm listening to a call even as a type this. So take a serious look & take the time to learn all about this, I'm real happy that I did! __________________________________ Hey Jim I didn't know who I was typing to, because you didn't sign your name. You are in the program already. However, my $10 position that was in the prelaunch is now at $320. That's the position I've been keeping everyone informed about, it shows how many more people are joining to cause it to cycle this quickly. And even though I've been in perlaunches before I've never seen cycles like this before. YIWSN didn't cycle this many times in less than 48 hours, not even for prelaunch positions. All I can do is state the fact, and that's the fact and I'm happy to let folks know because it shows the momentum and how quickly this program is growing. Start getting on the conference calls, you can listen for free over your computer, I'm listening now. Everyone knows that cycler doublers have rapid cycles at the beginning if it's a large launch that hundreds and hundreds are taking advantage of. But this program has serious goals in place to turn this opportunity into an ongoing income. Even free members can listen to the calls over their computers, so everyone just join, you'll get notice of the next call and learn about why this program is unique. This is a program and advertising resource to get excited about.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Sharon Willard

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/16/2005 8:17:42 AM
Ill check it out. Thanks for the invite.
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2005 8:53:17 AM
Felicia, I knew what you were talking about, and I understand how it works, I just wanted you to clarify your statement a little bit for those who may not have read your previous threads.!! You always explain things thoroughly.LOL
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2005 1:39:47 PM
You know I'm pretty tired out and exhausted from all of that explaining. I'm afraid folks will need to read the website (um, that's a thought LOL) and read my TEAMinator forum, then there's always the conference calls! :-) I'm going to get back to some good ol' fashioned internet marketing so I can spread the word to those who haven't had a chance to profit from this yet. And would you believe I still have hundreds of personal contacts I need to contact outside of this community.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!