Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Do what you can with what you have....
2/1/2005 3:31:46 AM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for invite. A movie called Runaway Train was on TV recently. 2 ecaped convicts and a lady train engineer was in the cabin of 2nd train. The older convict beat up the young convict because he failed to cross to the 1st train where there is an emergency switch to stop the runaway train which they are in.. The lady shouted at the old man for brutal beating of the young man,"You are an animal !!!" The old man stared back with wide eyes and angry expression, replied "Worst !....i am a human !.." The old man was speaking through his experiences which made him very tough. He told the young man and the lady and pointing with his fore finger to the side of his head, saying "It's all in the mind !....its all in the mind !" Having said that, he climbed out of the broken window and stood facing the 1st train. He heaved and "flew" forward towards the 1st train. He fell but managed to pull himself up,with much pain,to the railing of the 1st train. He succeeded in getting to the 1st train which the young man tried very hard but failed. regards huang
+0
Re: Do what you can with what you have....
2/2/2005 2:41:30 PM
I am living proof of that quote. A Retiree that did not prepare for his retirement I found out that by staggering my bills I am able to say money. Looking back, I ask myself, "Why did you not do this while you were working?" Rudolph
+0