Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Skinner

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Sixth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon!
9/13/2005 8:00:32 AM
Welcome one and all ... You are going to like it in here ... Great bunch of people from all over the globe ... one thing you must do to benefit ... Is simply stay tuned I keep drifting in and out of adland pro ... but only recently have realised what a really great concept this forum is in the way of Features and Benefits .... Adland is the Feature .. and a big plus Benefit is .. the Members Hope your Bizzz Rocks ... LOL Phillip Skinner
The Money24Seven.com business can bring in hundreds of dollars with very little time or effort! Why are some people Wealthy and others Poor? Are there Secrets which the Ordinary Person can Learn http://www.wondertracker.com/ad/2dowell/
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2005 8:04:12 AM
Welcome to the newest members. Your Friend,
+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2005 8:13:42 AM
A warm welcome to our newest members! I know you will love it here at ALP. Lisa :`)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
9/13/2005 8:25:30 AM
Welcome... RENEE, lets be friends! I'd like to know what books you have written. BOB A, are you in GDI? Many friends of mine are in there, too. LUIS, hm...cult? :) DAVID, singlebiz? How is it going? TROY, how is your reality networkers? Is it a biz or a TV show? ALLEN, from GDI. Hi Allen! BOB G, what kind of antiques you collect? and last but not least, VONNY, my friend at Success University. Nice to see you here Vonny. Welcome to all. Rgds,
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2005 9:13:28 AM
A warm welcome to all the new members of AdlandPro! Join us in the fun!! Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!