Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Inspirational Story of The Day!
9/12/2005 11:47:11 AM
Marilyn, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! That was the best story I have ever heard!! What an insipartion and I wish Mabel all the happiness and joy she so rightly deserves!! God bless her and her family!! Thank God she didn't lose her head and figured out how to get everyone to saftey! What a truely amazing story! I can't say enough to praise this brave woman!! I also can't say enough condemation for those women who were overheard talking HOW EVIL!!! What nasty vicious people and those sick horrid men raping the children!! May they burn in hell for eternity!! Thank God Mabel kept hers all safe!! Once again great to hear some good out of this and Bless all those people who helped them to escape! Yes in times like this you find out what people are really like if your a good soul you will shine if you are bad you will just get worse obviously! Here in Montana we are getting about 500 to 600 people up at the army base where they will be housed, clothed, fed and offered jobs and housing thruout the state. But on a sullen note there have been offers of housing and jobs sent to some victims of this disaster who refused our aid as they did not want to work and would not accept our help! I feel that this is a wakeup call to welfare departments in all states and to those thinking this way! No one gets a free ride thier whole life and its time to start anew with respect for yourselves and those around you and accept help when offered learn a trade, get a job, show your family how to stand proud! You are a survivor and God saved you for a reason you have a purpose in life! God Bless the children! Our future depends on them!! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2005 12:38:28 PM
Wow, Not only a touching story that displays the human spirit at its best and worst - an inspiration that should make us all sit up and take action. I will be sending a copy of this to my wife, who will send it on to a circle of friends who will forward it to even more. This needs to be widely read. Bill Dugan
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2005 1:15:38 PM
Very Wonderful Story Marilyn. Thank you for sharing. Your Friend,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2005 4:02:45 PM
Hi Marion, This is a wonderful story, touching and inspirational. Thank you for sharing with us, Anamaria
+0
9/12/2005 6:03:43 PM
Hello Marion & Linda, Thanks so much for your comments and for stopping by! I agree with you Marion...I admire both of them as well! God Bless! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!