Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why do we Invite Friends at AdlandPro ...
9/10/2005 2:38:24 PM
Hello all, Here's a topic long overdue. Why do we Invite Friends at AdlandPro ... AdlandPro is referred to as a community. The neighborhood, per se. Your home-away-from-home. It can be considered your office, too. With these thoughts, let's look at what we are doing with the Invite Friends. We are asking people to enter our 'home', our 'work place'. In your home you are there to relax and socialize (forums). As for the office, this new 'friend' has become a team member but they are working on a different project than you. So, your new friend get's a request for your project and they refer it to you and you would do the same for them. If they wish to make a career change they'll ask you about your business/project. AdlandPro is a BIG office we all report to work as sellers. AdlandPro gives us the tools to do our job. And as a member of the 'office' we offer assistance and guidance to our fellow workers (friends). Shoving our projects in fellow members' faces make those we invite want to quit before they really get started and for the veterans to get hostile. Your project suffers because you are concentrating your efforts in the wrong direction. Sure, we all have had something we felt would benefit our 'friends' but place it on the 'bulletin board' for all to see (proper forums - Offers/Request and your forum under Advertising catagory). In the office we don't send info of our projects to other 'departments' unless they are part of the project whole. So, in summary, when you invite friends don't bombard them with ads. Use the tools AdlandPro gives you to advertise properly 'outside' of the program. Get you downlines built from outside the system where the real potential to find them exist. We all joined AdlandPro because we want to advertise 'our' business. AdlandPro is not a recruiting pool, per se. You want to find people that are looking to starting a business, not already in one. These are my opinions and not of anyone else or of AdlandPro. Food for thought. Comments? Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Belinda Hearns

59 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why do we Invite Friends at AdlandPro ...
9/10/2005 3:01:21 PM
Thankyou Kenneth " well said " God Bless Belinda
+0
9/10/2005 3:14:41 PM
I sort of agree with you. But..as internet marketers we all believe (at least I do) that our pet programs can help people. We are all trying to make money for sure, so if we can help each other we should do that. We promote to one another in that light, if someone isn't finding success with their current program then maybe they would consider a "friend's" recommendation. That's how I look at it. I do look at other's opportunities, maybe one will hit me square in the face as IT. What works for some of us doesn't work for others, so it never hurts to try. Thanks for the invite! Have an Awesome weekend and God Bless you!
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0
9/10/2005 3:31:44 PM
Hi Kenneth, I agree with your points. Should there be a system in place to prevent certain forums? I'm thinking people who are headstrong about advertizing their "businesses" will continue to use any and every tool available to them, regardless of how they come across, or who is bothered by it. Take care, Brett
Trinity Mount Ministries Website: http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/TRMO2829 @TrinityMount on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TrinityMount
+0
9/10/2005 3:50:34 PM
Its such a simple thing to click'delete'
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!