Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why do we Invite Friends at AdlandPro ...
9/10/2005 3:54:37 PM
But if everyone "tried to use a hammer to tighten a nut on a bolt" it get frustrating and doesn't work. Also, remember that ettiquette will win friends and business partners, not rudeness or ingorance. Kenneth
+0
9/10/2005 4:01:56 PM
Hi Kenneth, You bring up an interesting point that I've seen debated in other forums. One thing I truly resent is getting an invitation to join someone's circle of friends and find an ad in it. I immediately decline any of those. Does anyone else think that's rude? I also think the forums should be to learn and to relax. To be honest I offered a forum to my friends which dealt with my business ~ I was offering them something free but, nonetheless, it was an ad of sorts. I won't do it again. I realize now just how annoying those are. There are certain individuals that bombard us with invitations to forums that are nothing more than promotions for their businesses ~ sometimes multiple businesses ~ I become very annoyed with those. Now, if I see from the forum title that's what it is, I delete the notice without even visiting. Maybe that isn't the friendly thing to do but none of us have time to visit several forums daily just to be pitched. I agree with you, these forums should be either social or educational and forget the promotion except in those forums that are set up for that purpose. We can hardly get to know people if all we hear from them pertains to their latest business opportunity. That's my two cents worth. Linda O
Making a Difference ~ one card at a time http://www.LindaOffenheiser.com/cards.html
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 4:31:21 PM
Hey Kenneth, Thanks for your words of wisdom. For those of us who do not have much experience with this issue, guidelines are always helpful.
+0
Antonina Mayzlin

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/10/2005 5:09:07 PM
Hi Kenneth! I also agree with your points. I’m not able to join all my friends’ opportunity and some of them get really upset...
+0
9/10/2005 6:47:32 PM
Dear Kenneth, I am happy to see one of my friends evolve. When we all abide by that which you have posted, it will be a better forum and friends experience for everyone. The whole community will benefit! Excellent post! Your friend, Tom :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!