Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why do we Invite Friends at AdlandPro ...
9/10/2005 7:39:01 PM
Hi Kenneth, you couldn't be anymore right on this subject. When you take a look at the structure of AdlandPro you find that it is set up exactly as your opinion states. I do not understand why some find this so difficult to figure out. Thank you
+0
9/10/2005 11:46:55 PM
Hello, Thank you Ken for this interesting topic. I like your "Bulletin Board" idea. Wishing you continued success with your business. Lucy Johansen
Lucy Johansen
+0
9/12/2005 12:47:21 AM
I agree with you that we are all internet marketers, but I think the people Kenneth might be referring to are people who advertise a new "pet program" every single day. For one thing, there's something wrong with their marketing philosophy if they join a new advertising program every single day. While I see value in getting recommendations about what programs to join, these people can't possibly have carefully evaluated this many programs, so their recommendations really aren't helpful.
Read Brutally Honest Reviews of Internet Marketing Products. No advertising. Just real opinions. Check it out! http://www.RatingsHub.us
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2005 7:04:01 PM
Hi Kenneth, I commend you for addressing this topic because it has always been a controversial issue. The usual experience is that anyone who tries to talk about it gets rudely attacked by memebers who prefers the status quo of in-your-face advertising. I agree with all the points you presented. I am hopeful that you won't be attacked as usual. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
+0
9/12/2005 9:26:22 PM
Kenneth, Your article is well stated. People do join Adland because they are seeking a means of advertising their business. It is most likley they have a very limited budget to utilize for marketing, so they look for any and all free sites they can. It is easy to understand this because 9 years ago I was in the same situation. Then one day I made a business decision and began seting aside some money to cover the cost of advertising. As my business grew, I then began to purchase qualified leads of people that were like minded and wanted to begin their own online business. As we know, Adland has a paid advertisment program that is very reasonable. I believe a person can begin sending out an ad for only a few dollars. I have used the system and received some good results. Now!!!!!!!! If you were to go to a person's web site and they had contact information on their site, would you send your advertisement to them using their contact email? This is what is referred to as "Flamming" a persons site. It is not legal, now is it ethical. When a member of Adland goes into a person's forum just to place their ad there, it could be considered a "Flamming Issue". There is one other thing that a person should consider. Let's say they only have a few friends in their list, and they create a forum to invite them in. Are they limiting their marketing to only those few friends, expecting fabulous results? I have heard it said: "If you continue to sow what you have always sown, you will continue to reap what you have always reaped". That is the "Law of the Harvest"! Make a Business Decision Today and begin paying for your leads and advertisements. A small investment will reap greater results!!!!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!