Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Good judgment comes from experience...
9/9/2005 10:55:03 PM
Hi Bogdan, It's so true! There really aren't any short cuts -- we all learn from our experiences of the past. Hopefully, we will make better choices based on our failures. Then, we will grasp what works better and follow these new patterns for a better future. Have a great weekend, Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Good judgment comes from experience...
9/10/2005 1:48:01 AM
Hello Bogdan, thanks for the invitation I like the new opt- in system looks good mate.Good Judgement comes from Experience,yes it does,it also comes from a higher Level of spiritial belief(Religion) God. I shall be judged by God alone, as he is the "ONLY" one that can judge us all. Having said that, when a man or woman has to Judge shall it be fair in all that they Judicate on.. I was taught as a child that we all live without being Judged, however in today's society they are more and more Insecure as the years progress,killings,terrorists acts, terrible deeds,stealing, all life's general filth and bile so to speak.We are what we have evolved into until one day soon everyone will lock themselves up in a fortress style home. Let's not judge but let us be judged, . It is now apparent that we are not allowing ourselves to fully enjoy the full technology with our very own PC's as it's mean't to be used,all because we are frightened into this by paranoia due to the real world out there it's bloody dangerous really it is. people ignorant to it's ability for good reason's only ridicule and put down something they do not even understand. Learn how to use your computer I say and let's all enjoy a peaceful enviroment.,Stop competing against your fellow business friend and contact,be the friend to each other we are suppose to be... the world is full of fighting and evil doings so why reck and trash our internet enviroment this place "ROCKS" So we have what is called a "Biased Opinion" which is what unauthorised and unsupported Judgements become, one sided, other people have very different opinions as such cause this very ruckess,upsetment and down right bloody stupid actions with rediculous outcomes.. when living in a family we believe and trust in each other,so why is this place any different.We are an Adland family and we should act accordingly. With all that said I wish for everyone to note that we are Judged too much in our lives and we are not really suppose to so we should take Bogdan's adviceas it relates to our whole lives. Have a great weekend everyone regards Jeffrey OBrien
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!