Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Christine Gleeson

49 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Sign-Up For FREE Today - I'm Getting Paid To Build my Own Marketing Contact List - Wed. 9-7 Update
9/8/2005 10:56:39 PM
Hello Felicia, I have signed up. Thank you for another way of building a contact list. Christine Gleeson Sydney, Australia
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sign-Up For FREE Today - I'm Getting Paid To Build my Own Marketing Contact List - Wed. 9-7 Update
9/8/2005 11:00:10 PM
You're welcome Christine. It's working better than I ever could have imagined!

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
9/9/2005 10:50:35 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR POST TOOK A LOOK AT THE OFFER AND JOIN AS A FREE MEMBER THEN REALLY TOOK A HARD LOOK AT IT AND BECAME A PRO.I BELIEVE IT WAS A SMART MOVE TO GET A CONTACT LIST AND RECIEVE A PROFIT ALSO, AWESOME!! WHAT THE NEXT MOVE TO SKYROCKET THIS PROGRAM. ONE QUESTION AM I IN YOUR DOWNLINE?
DENNIS GREEN
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2005 1:11:32 PM
Hello Dennis! Thanks for visiting my forum and posting. Nice to hear from you. You're right, it's a real smart move to build a marketing contact list and get paid to do it! Yes, you are in my Mail Matrix and my Profit Matrix downlines, I just checked. Great question about the next move to skyrocket the program. By the way we of course have 2 incentives to do this, a larget contact list to send our offers to and a residual monthly income from the Profit Matrix. What you want to do is share this marketing resource with everyone you can think of ====> Your prospects for your various programs, (not everyone will be interetsed in your offers but they all need to have a contact list and earn extra cash), your referrrals, sponsors and contacts in other programs and also people you know who are marketing other programs. Just think if someone you knew introduced this to their downline in one of their programs!!! I still have to introduce this to my downline in another program! I literally have over 400 people I need to find the time to notify about this resource. Then as you start getting free sign-ups encourage them to sign-up 3-6 free sign-ups or more. With a 2x forced matrix it doesn't take much to start creating spill over. Spill over is what will encourage some of the people in your Mail Matrix to upgrade to your Profit Matrix. Every day now my Profit Matrix grows and I earn daily cash. Also ask your free sign-ups to visit the website and to carefully read the page about the Profit Matrix, that will encourage people to upgrade as they realize the monthly income potential in the Profit Matrix, the sooner they upgrade, the less potential spill over they'll miss out on, because there are no sponsoring requirements to earn in the Profit Matrix. This is really a very easy program to share with others since you can join for free and most folks can see the benefit in the resource. The last time I checked I had a downline of 109 and out of that 61 are my personal sign-ups and that is in less than 5 days! Can you imagine what will be going on by 10-1st! Since this is a new program, most folks haven't seen it, so this is the best time in the world to focus on sharing this with as many as you can. Also check out other threads in this forum for marketing ideas and stay tuned as I add other marketing resources as I have the time. I'm also planning to market this program using the marketing resources from TEAMintor, that is another forum I have that you can check out to see if you're interested in using that marketing resource as well. I can't build an entire matrix myself, but I'm doing my part by having 61 sign-ups so far. (and I'll continue to have more) But what is very important is that more and more of my downline are starting to get free sign-up as well and as folks duplicate that, it will sky rocket our downlines in this program. Thanks again for your post and welcome to my team, I'm so happy to be working with you.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Brandy Kuehn

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/9/2005 2:29:54 PM
Hi Felicia!! This is such an amazing marketing resource! Last I checked my mail matrix has 33 people in it and is growing exponentially daily!! It's amazing that this only started sunday! I am so excited about this and I too am sure that I will be making a fulltime income from this one resource by the new year as well! Some might even say "lucky dogs"! BUT...the sweetest part is that EVERYONE can get in on this! Some people might wait around trying to decide if they should upgrade or not while WE have already gone PRO and are making money! Thanks for introducing me to this AND to the new autosurf program! You are amazing!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!