Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Debra Compston

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Sign-Up For FREE Today - I'm Getting Paid To Build my Own Marketing Contact List - Wed. 9-7 Update
9/8/2005 12:40:15 AM
Hi Felicia, It's Debbie from New Zealand here again. Thankyou so much for letting us all know about this great program. I'm so glad I plucked up the courage to upgrade. I've started earning out of this already and it's only day 3! I was very nervous about upgrading, but I knew I would be so disappointed if this really took off and I missed out. Thanks again. You really have the knack for spotting something good. Catch up with you later Deb.
Earn four hundred plus per day, we'll show you how! www.fourhundredplusaday.com
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sign-Up For FREE Today - I'm Getting Paid To Build my Own Marketing Contact List - Wed. 9-7 Update
9/8/2005 2:04:30 AM
Oh Deb - Thanks a million for your post. It made my late night. :-) I'm so happy for you. Yeah! And you're welcome. I can't claim to have always picked out what works, I've had years of off and on frustration like everyone else. But once I started earning money and achieved true success in one program it helped because I pretty much ignore everything else out there! LOL Something really has to grab me and really get my attention for me to get excited about it and join it because I already don't have time to do what I want to do with the programs I'm in profit with now. But the writing was on the wall with Forced List Profits, when I saw how quickly it took off in less than 24 hours it was a clear as day that this was a winner. I can't claim that I'll always be right but I can promise I'm not like some where they throw everything out there hoping folks will buy into it. If I don't believe something is worth while I don't recommend it. I also will let you know if I have to withdraw my recommendation about a program. Anyway just try to get 2-6 free sign-ups if you can and then encourage them to do the same. As your Profit Matrix downline grows you'll have a testimony you can share and that will encourage your referrals to upgrade. Honestly my Profit Matrix downline is now growing every day. I can't do it all myself but if folks duplicate and get 2-6 free sign ups and ask their folks to do the same, you'll be real happy before October comes. Also just ask your free sign-ups to read the page that talks about the Profit Matrix, it does a very good job of summaring the numerous benefits of being a PRO member. Also remember the more free sign-ups we get, the larger our contact list will be and the more incentive folks will have to upgrade so that they can contact the list more often. Plus people with a downline under them will want to upgrade before they lose someone below them who upgrades first. Hard to believe that we've only been in this 3 days and we're earning already! Amazing. Thanks again for sharing, Yeah for Deb from New Zealand!

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Brandy Kuehn

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2005 2:26:10 AM
Hi Felicia...I continue to get free signups but have yet to sponsor an upgraded member, BUT one of your referrals upgraded and was placed in my profit matrix. That is very cool. How often do you think spillover will start taking place in another members matrix? Any idea? No worries though...I know this will put me into profit soon enough...I have been in cintact with each new FREE member in my mail matrix and continue to encourage them to recruit 3-6 people. thanks again Brandy
+0
Brandy Kuehn

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2005 2:29:56 AM
wow!! I just finished writing that last post and I was checking my email one last time before I head off to bed (finally) AND low and behold I had an email waiting for me. Another one of your signups just upgraded and was placed in my profit matrix so that makes one yesterday and one today from you! Pretty sweet!
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2005 2:35:55 AM
Hey Brandy my best advice is not to even think about spill and just concentrate on producing spill over in your own free Mail Matrix downline and then everything else will take care of itself. Since it's just a 2x forced matrix if you have 3 sign-ups you're producing spill over. Right now I've produced a lot of the spill over and obviously as this gets deeper one person can only do so much. So if everyone concentrates on trying to get 3-6 free sign-ups or more then more and more people will start experiencing spill over and then they'll be encouraged to do the same.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!