Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sign-Up For FREE Today - I'm Getting Paid To Build my Own Marketing Contact List - Wed. 9-7 Update
9/7/2005 10:49:08 PM
Wow, if you aren't earning cash from your marketing resources that you use to promote your business programs; you're really missing out on a great way to increase your cash flow! I can't tell you how satisfying it is to check my emails and see new sign-ups in more than one program. I love it. All of the threads in this forum have programs that are designed to help you in internet marketing and generate extra income streams for you at the same time. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Again I have to say that I'm really shocked at the response to Forced List Profits. I passed on this program when I first saw it in the private pre-launch. Then I heard one company owner saying he had received spill over so I joined hoping to experience the same. The private pre-launch didn't have the free to join option activated then. Well I was disappointed because I really didn't receive any spill over and I didn't think I would be going anywhere with this program. Then I decided to share the program with others. (lesson learned, rather than waiting for spill over from your upline go and generate spill over for your downline and you'll be in profits every time! LOL) Boy was I shocked at the response, now I'm planning on building this into a full-time income stream for myself, before the end of the year while building my contact list to promote my other programs. Now how perfect of a scenario is that?! I first shared this program very late on Sunday evening exact 3 days ago and on the last USA holiday weekend of the summer! I'm thrilled to say that 3 days later I have a downline of 67 in my Mail Matrix. I have people on my 5 and 6th level already. Can you believe it? And the people that jumped in right away on Sunday night are very happy because of all the spill over they are receiving every single day. I also have 42 personal referrals who have joined and that just blows me away. I've never seen a free to join program grow this quickly, ever. I'm also thrilled to say that my Profit Matrix is literally growing every day, which means I'm making money in this program every single day and I'm actually in profit over and above the monthly membership cost and all of this was accomplished in just 3 days. If this rate keeps up, in less than a week I'll use some of profits to buy an additional position to double my profit potentials in the Profit Matrix and become a Pro Plus member. When you do this it creates another position under yourself in the Profit Matrix. I've had one of my members do this already and for me it was like sponsoring another Pro Member even though he was in the system already. If you haven't joined yet please jump in quickly at least as a free member, this is going to be a great way to build your marketing contact list and generate cash for you as well. Even free members can cash. PRO members will have the opportunity for the even larger profits and will be able to email their contact list more often and did you know there are no sponsoring requirements to earn on the Profit Matrix side? If everyone will share this program with 2-6 people and encourage them to do the same we'll be very happy before this month is over. Those who have joined already but haven't upgraded you can still have a high place in my Profit Matrix and you'll be in a very good place. I have 92 personal sign-ups in a monthly auto-ship program that is more expensive than this one and it isn't available outside of the USA. Surely I can do the same with this new program and you'll be in a very good position if you upgrade this week. I haven't even emailed my contact lists about this one and I have hundreds of test drive members that I'll share this program with sometime this month as well. I'll also be advertising this through TEAMinator alone with some other programs that I'm in profit with. Be sure to click on the Profit Matrix link and see what the income potential is in this program. And that's not out of reach, I can't do it all by myself, but if everyone will just concentrate on getting 2-6 free sign-ups or more, we'll be on our way. After all everyone is a prospect, even those who aren't interested in your primary business need to build their prospect list and generate extra cash. So contact your prospects, your upline, your downline, your trainers and your acquaintances who are involved in other programs. After all folks the public pre-launch is only 3 days old. You are talking about a brand new opportunity here. This is a true GOLD Mine, I hope you take advantage of it because those of us who have joined already are having a wonderful time. Talk with you soon. http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/187/

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: Sign-Up For FREE Today - I'm Getting Paid To Build my Own Marketing Contact List - Wed. 9-7 Update
9/7/2005 11:03:33 PM
Hi Felicia Thanks for your post. I am already a member, but cant remember if i signed under you or under another member of Adland. Best regards carmenjulia
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sign-Up For FREE Today - I'm Getting Paid To Build my Own Marketing Contact List - Wed. 9-7 Update
9/7/2005 11:25:50 PM
Hola Carmen - It's all good, either way I'm pretty sure you're probably in my downline. :-)

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
9/7/2005 11:28:59 PM
HI, Im full at the moment of listbuilders and have upgraded on 2 list builders, later I'll look on it and try to signup for free.
+0
9/8/2005 12:15:34 AM
thanks for the info have bookmarked so as soon as i can i will check it out.
Deborah Storm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!