Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I AM HELPING PEOPLE IN INDIA AND NEED VOLUNTEERS
8/16/2009 3:48:06 AM

Dearest Carla,

You are a blessed human being having so much feelings for others, other than your own. It takes a lot of human courage and determination to do what you do.  I belong to a church that builds houses and feeds the children.  I myself have a foster child in India whose education and health is my concern.  I will gladly do what ever I can to help in any way. 

I have a lot on my plate at the moment physically as I take care of my mom who lives with me.  She is 90 y/o and suffers a debilitating Dementia and needs me 24/7.  Other than that, I will help in any little way that I can.

Much love and hugs to you

Jay Rossi

This List Building program is the real deal… It's the step-by-step “get started online program” thousands have used to get started making money online http://pinurl.com/npo
+0
8/16/2009 7:50:14 AM

Hello carla,
It is a great role you are performing, I am from India, please send me all details I may be a part of your mission, presently which part of India you are working and with whom you are working? , thanks keep it up, take care may the supreme soul bless you and your concern.
http://iblog.at/earningopportunitiesonline/ BE GOOD !DO GOOD !! BE ONE !!!
+0
8/16/2009 8:39:16 AM

Good Day Carla,

To say that it's a wonderful thing that you're doing is the understatement of the year.
I feel that all children are our children and I'm behind you all the way.

Please send me more information.
There must be something that I could do to help.
I, too, will start a thread on my Tweet-A-Link Forum.

Best Regards & Have A Wonderful Day,
Barbara Holloway

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2009 11:31:58 AM
HELLO JAY,
Thanks so very much... my prayers are with you and your mom. I will let you know what kind of help we need... even getting the word out about this will help.
Thanks!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2009 11:47:25 AM
Hello Paul,
Thanks so much ! I have emailed you the information that will help you get in touch with them. Dean Thomas is trying to help several villages in the area to get help. We need volunteers to help build, plant gardens and raise funding.
Have a blessed day !
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!