Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BFA nominations for September 2009...
8/13/2009 9:49:59 AM
Hello Branka!

I am very well aware of all what you are expressing Dear Friend... but, I am sorry, if there are no rules about this occurrence, I am not the one who is gonna tell a Friend that I do not want his or her nomination... Like Myrna said it... winning is not a big thing for me either... I am doing what I feel like doing and what I feel I must be doing... and I Appreciate being recognized and nominated by friends... and, if it is too complicated to run for a win... then, just forget about it!

Have a great day,

Blessings,
Alain
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2009 9:51:50 AM

Friends,

I have been gone so long that I have no ideas on forum nominations, therefore I sencond, third fourth, etc those that have already been nominated. I also will have to get busy forum reading again as time permits. LOL

Good job everyone!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2009 5:54:08 PM
Dear Branka, Alain and BFA team!

A work done by a contributor is a work that any member may support, nominate and even criticize.

I have never seen anyone critiize any forum for its work and that is understandable. Who says what is good or bad, what is first or what is second. You, me, the judging committe?

Well, for not being a hindrance for the judging committee or their work and
"criteria" I redraw my noninations and seconds or what ever I wrote in my last post. Be first and deicide. The forums are yours.

I stay law and stay out of this game. No more nominations from me. Good luck to all. I will vote, if I feel so and if there are any "good" forums for me to chose from.

I also annnonce that if Garden Of Friendship wins I will not take part of its winnings, because those belong to its founders and not me who joined the team several weeks after its start. As for my forums as told before those will not be in any BFA contest in the future. I will not let anyone who I don't know to tell me if I am doing good or bad in my forums. I know very well how long time it takes to set up a thread.

Good luck to all.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2009 3:26:02 AM
Dear BFA!

First I would like thank Kathleen and Branka for nominating the GOF forum and while doing that I would like to inform the Team and the BFA members, after checking closer the stats of the GOF forum, that it wouldn't be fair to go in the new contest with the other forums who contribute much more, forums that give the community love, joy, happiness and lots subjects to discuss and most of all traffic and suggestions and proposals and seserve both the honour, the pleasure and the award, so we can not accept to be in the BFA September contest.

Checking the GOF featured members we found out that less than one 1% of those we introduce if GOF are active members in the forums.

We don't know if the new members accept the invitations from our visitors
and from the new members there is no feed back to the GOF forum. That means that the forum is there just to be there and does not add anything new to the community.

On the other side we tested our luck a week ago and by now
we know where we stand and we got the message on our weak points.

We will be back in the contest when we are ready to work on and have the weak points corrected and after we are able to give right traffic to the forum, that to fulfill the purpose of the existence of the GOF forum.

For the Team GOF
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2009 3:38:28 AM

My dear Georgios,

I do not wish to start any debate with you. You are one of my dearest and most respected ALP friends, and I didn`t wish to offend you or to cease any of your contributions here.

Alain Deguire is one of the newest most active ALP friends, and for a short while he became very important to many of us. His forums are done with much love and positiveness, along with a huge labor. I just felt pity to see his two forums competing with each other, even though I also can understand your good intention to GIVE SO DESERVED HONOR TO ALAIN, NOMINATING HIS SECOND FORUM.

Which is the main difference between men and women?

LOL - men use first head then others; women use heart ... and then if anything else reminds after it.

I REALLY APOLOGIZE TO YOU MY FRIEND. It was a little impulsive reaction from my part, but absolutely well intended.

SECOND : The Garden of Friendship Team can`t be considered as responsible for the new members, as well as the huge labor you put in it, can`t than being recognized, valued and very much appreciated.

Still it is upon you if you would accept or not this nomination.

KATHLEEN NOMINATED AND i SECONDED IT truly believing it is more than worthy to be rewarded.

It has the graphical layout as only your forum topics Georgios have, and they are, in my opinion, A TRUE MASTER WORKS!

Hope this time I`d be well understood.

Much love along with a big appreciation for you Georgios!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!