Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BFA nominations for September 2009...
8/15/2009 4:29:15 AM
Hi Branka!

Don't worry, and don't apologize. There is no reason for that! The GOF could be the most popular forum last week. Carla and I did not vote for GOF, we did not even mentions in the forums that GOF is in a contest. To get support and votes is easy for me to get if I send out some PMs.

Now why did I nominate Alains forum? You are one of the most active members here and you know what time it takes to set up a thread with its design, pictures, music, etc. Alain laid several hundreds of hours on the WELCOMING CLUB forum which I nominated. That forum is a treasure for AdLandPro. The Welcoming Club and Garden of Friendship work on same subject with only a difference. GOF works on new members but Alains forum includes all members after country. GOF is much better designed with three people working on it. Alain is alone and he made an incredible work there which translated in quality and quantity gives much much better results than GOF.

I don't think that having two forums in a contest is a problem. Both can not win, but both can be rated. John Sanchez had three forums in one and same contest I and some other members had two forums in same contest.

The owner have to chose one in that case.

Well, for this month we will let Alain test his second forum which I hope will get same nice critics, but I am sure the rates from the judging committee will be lower. A WELCOMING CLUB is a prestige thing for a community, sharing love we all do, with attitude, passion, emotion, etc. Alain is patient and an understanding person and sets social values much higher than we think. Everyone cares for the award but for him and many other of us that comes second. He offered time, patience, passion and still he serves that forum with lots of care and responsibility. The judging committee gave him expected high rates and splendid critics, which for me meant this forum is worthy to be awarded and that is the reason I nominated the forum.

GOF have to do some changes, we will be back in next contest and show higher standards and both quality and quantity in October and we will win in popularity and maybe the AWARD, that is a promise.

Your friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2009 3:31:15 AM

I would like to suggest Tim Southernwood's

What Does Being In Business Mean To You?

This is a forum that although it doesn't attract huge numbers is a resource to anybody with a concern or issue.

I second also Garden of friendship.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2009 3:38:40 PM

Hi Roger,

Wished to second your nomination for Tim`s forum , but after checking what the rules say :

Nomination & Qualifying
You can nominate as many of your own forums that qualify each month to compete in the Monthly Round.  You can also nominate others' forums as well who meet the qualifications below. 

A forum qualifies for nomination if:

• Your forum is at least 30 days old
  • Your forum has over 250 Views
  • Your forum has at least 50 replies
  • Your forum is an Adlandpro Community Forum

Forums which do not meet these criteria will not be entered into the voting process.

Nominations can be made until start of the last full business week of the month. 

One criterion doesn`t match .

Sorry,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2009 3:41:22 PM

Upsss - 2 criterions !

2nd is : Your forum has at least 50 replies

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2009 4:08:44 PM

Branka,

You are correct of course.

I should have checked.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!