Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Childhood Toys
8/6/2009 10:04:31 AM
Hi Chris. Cool story. I've never had real smoke exhaust cars, but I remember getting an RC car. It was..... oddly colored (white with little pink and purple squares). *Sigh* At least it was fun to play with...
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2009 10:26:20 AM
See there- you and you mom make a good case study that prove: ideas of 'supposed to' get put into a kids head-after the fact!

Could it be that once you all realized that you really do like to cuddle and be cuddled - ya'll just freak out and go smash something-just because?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................

I love big trucks and trains-my favorite picture of me was in front of a big-big pink Mary Kay distribution truck - I'm standing in front of one tire and you can still see the top of the tire!
The perfect juxtaposition of girl things and boy things

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2009 9:59:44 AM
I also remember getting one of those robotic dogs. I didn't smash it, but I don't know where it is now. It may have been just a robot, but at least it didn't give me allergies.
+0
Cheryl Coldiron

341 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2009 7:37:53 PM
I know I'm a girl but I always loved playing with hotwheels and army men and tonka construction equipment.
We use to set up our battlefield in the sand and blow up the other guys army with firecrackers....and we built bunkers out of bricks...I always found baby dolls kinda boring.

Thankfully when I got married I had 2 sons and I got to play with their toys too.
Now I am waiting for grandchildren and I hope their boys so we can play army together.
A Candles Lover Dream Business http://MiaBellaScentsyShop.com
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Childhood Toys
8/31/2009 2:34:04 PM

It just goes to show there's a kid in all of us. I never got to play with firecrackers, though. You're lucky.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!