Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Childhood Toys
8/6/2009 8:31:54 AM

Hi Kathleen,

I used to have Rockem Sockem Robots. I guess if we were neighbors, you would have been at my house plenty.

I remember little battery powered volkswagon cars. Every once in a while,

they would stop and they would let out exhaust. Smoke would actually come out of the tail pipe. I've never seen anything that cool since.

Chris Belding
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2009 8:54:18 AM
Hey Jayson,

This is just how I feel.  The kid is always in there.

((youtube id="Vy3hB8ERBvI"))((/youtube))
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2009 9:53:36 AM
Hi Joyce. I'm embarassed to admit that I used to have stuffed animals. I'm a boy, and as a boy I have ideas of what toys a boy should and should not have (and stuffed animals are on the "not have" list). But I loved those things. I don't think my dad liked it too much, and I now agree lol.
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2009 9:58:05 AM
Hi Myrna. Though I have a poor memory, I do remeber those glory days of my micro machines play set and my little airport and rubber red baron plane. Those things are now in my closet, lost under an avalanche of other forgotten treasures like my Battleship board game.
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2009 10:00:35 AM
Hey mom. I remember having Rockem Sockem Robots. I also remember smashing those same robots on the sidewalk for my own entertainment. I regret that now. I really do. Why was I even given anything as a child? What a snot-nosed punk!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!