Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cat Lovers you have got to see this
8/2/2009 10:52:24 PM

Hi Myrna,

Heck, I did not even need my sound!!!   The video is a class act by itself, and that cat is really "in tune" with it's purpose.

It really made me giggle.  Thank you!!!

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 12:03:21 PM
Hi Jill,

It is so good to see you getting caught up.  Thanks for stopping by, I love these darling cats, they do so many special things in our lives.

Saturday night at a get together they were discussing cats, I sure did not like the remarks I was hearing, but I was good and kept my mouth shut, because I was afraid I would say something that would harm them.  I thought you just wait and see the things that are coming how I am going to talk to my animals and they are going to speak to me.  Oh the love of animals, the only thing they ask for is food and they could do that theirselves if we let them. Anyhow I love my animals.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Coldiron

341 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2009 8:41:44 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
This kitty  plays a whole lot better than me.....I think the only way my kitty would play would be if I spread some catnip on my keyboard .......hmmmmmmmm

A Candles Lover Dream Business http://MiaBellaScentsyShop.com
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2009 9:35:11 AM
Hi Cheryl,

Now spreading catnip on the keyboard is one great idea, except, I don't have a keyboard to use.  Thanks for stopping by.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Coldiron

341 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2009 11:39:29 AM
You know I did it....no catnip involved..I sa down to practice and kitty joined me so I took her paw and helped her play....she looked at me like I was on drugs.....good thing she loves me...HA!
A Candles Lover Dream Business http://MiaBellaScentsyShop.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!