Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Unique or Interesting Pictures...Post Your Comments And Share Your Interesting Pics Too!
7/24/2009 11:27:29 AM
Please, HELP :-)

Energy Dance
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Unique or Interesting Pictures...Post Your Comments And Share Your Interesting Pics Too!
7/24/2009 12:05:26 PM

Hi Slavomira,

Apparently the picture is protected by copyright and can't be copied and pasted. You might possibly ask the artist to post it here.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/24/2009 12:14:59 PM

Hello Cheryl

Great idea!

Is there a special way to embed the photos (I presume videos would be ok, too?) on the forum.  I have never done that before.  If videos are acceptable, how does one put a video in a post to the forum?

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2009 12:16:34 PM

Dear Cheryl,

This thread is such a good idea. The possibilities are infinite, there is a whole world out there from which to search for the weird or unique photo. I have been looking into my files, but I am afraid I don't have any picture taken by me that is too uncommon or special in any way. However, I would like to contribute the one below which a friend recently sent me. Who can say a photo of the Moon lifted by a derrik is not unusual?

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. Dear Kathleen, I am sure that dish on the picture you found, at least the top portion of it, is spaghetti in tomato sauce with grated Parmesan cheese adorned with black champignons cut in small pieces on top and some olives at the bottom. We frequently have spaghetti prepared exactly like it at home, only we use a little more tomato sauce to make it tasty. Of course we would never put spaghetti on any kind of cake, least of all on a sweet cake. It is delicious by itself. 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2009 1:22:11 PM

Hi Luis Miguel,

I thought it looked like real spaghette and olives, but I found it on a search for weird cakes, so I trusted the internet to show me cake.  Maybe the internet really did show me real spaghetti.  I like cake AND pasta, but not together, I like to eat one-fourth of a cake and one-fourth of a lasagna, and half a pie, but I'm not fat, that is surprising!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!