Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you could go to the moon????????
7/21/2009 6:51:30 AM

Hi Roger!

Hi Kathleen!

Thank You for reminding me of my mystake ;-)

Because this is such a big mistake to forget my Brother Luka and, I realize I forgot also my Brother Nick and probably so many others that I love so very much as well.

I agree with You and Branka... there is no point going to the moon, there are so wonderful places here where we could meet and get our coffee...

So, Luka, I hope you can forgive my mistake My Friend!

A Wonderful day to all of You! And, YES, I am away on a business trip until Thursday but, I was able to manage to be here a little this time...

Blessings,

Alain

+0
7/21/2009 8:30:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

I remeber watching the moon landing on tv. In the spring of last year, my mother sold the house where that happened.

I remember the words of Walter Cronkite:

WOW!

If you were standing there, looking back at the earth, what else would you say?

Chris Belding
+0
7/21/2009 9:04:52 AM
Greetings; I--would--walk--for--miles--leaving--foot--prints--every--where--so--you--will--never--get--me. Thanks P.S.--Here--looking--back--at--you: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/brendajoyceknight46/
brendajoyceknight50 GeoString http://www.geostring.com/?1006765&brendajoyce50 view,click,make money Computer & Internet,Charity & Nonprofit,Shopping & Spending,Reference & Education,Travel & Accommodation,Art & Entertainment,Business & Money,Health & Recreation,Society &etc.----Get-free-fast-money-to-your-account-for-Register-a-account.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2009 12:06:25 PM

Branka,

How lovely to see you here. You are always welcome.

The moon would have another wonder if you were to go, but, the pipe, sorry no atmosphere and if you smoked it in your helmet we would not know who you were.

Let's face it, we are already among the stars here already.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2009 12:10:26 PM

Alain,

I'm sure that you're forgiven.

Who could not forgive you?