Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Illness Stories
7/13/2009 9:45:42 AM

Starting to see a pattern here? Sorry about that, but I'm low on material. Can you recall a time where you felt sick and hilarious things happened? Well, once when I was young I was very ill and so I laid down on the couch. I was facing I guess what you'd call the "wall" of the couch (you know, the part you lean against). Well that was a bad choice, because when I barfed moments later, the projectile richochet off the couch and back on to my face.

I was so sick though that I didn't even care I was covered in my own chuck. My dad told one of my brothers to take me into the bathroom to clean me up, after which I responded "I feel a lot better!". lulz

+0
Re: Illness Stories
7/13/2009 9:53:46 AM

I remeber.

One time I was in the basement watching tv when I began feeling sick. I knew that I had to get upstairs realy quick. I didn't make it.

I vomited all the way up the stairs and into the bathroom that was at the other end of this short hallway. My dad had to clean it up.

By the way, the stairs were carpeted.

Chris Belding
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 12:01:25 PM

Hi Jayson,

THE CATS vomit in strange places, we ask them why, but do they ever tell us?  Last year the day before Super Bowl Sunday, remembered for its great importance, one of the cats jumped on top of the cable box and vomited into all those little holes, the TV instantly went black.  Had to go to the cable company on a Saturday, good thing they were open, and NOT tell them what happened, in case they didn't like that explanation, we just said the cable stopped working, they gave us another cable box at no charge. YAY. Good thing they didnt look inside the one we traded in.  YUCK.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 3:54:16 PM

Guys,

I hope you are ready for this.

The very first Christmas of my working life (47 years ago) was celebrated with colleagues on the last day before the official Public Holiday.

We were encouraged to visit as many inns and pubs as we could fit into one lunchtime. Although in the UK at that time 18 was the permitted age for drinking alchohol in public and I was 15, ooops.

Anyway, I was not used to large quantites of beer. Large quantities I had.

On my way home, by rail, I started to feel nauseous and dashed for an open window. This was the days before air conditioned, closed window carriages.

Anyway, as I threw up we entered a tunnel. I could see the stream, in the light of the carriage but dark tunnel, it streamed down the side of the cars and, youve guessed it, back into another open window.

I am so pleased that to this day I never met the person who was sitting by the open window. Yuck.

Roger 

+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 5:06:38 PM
Hi Jayson,

Once i was real carsick coming home from a long trip out east to Montauk on Long Island. The whole way i had to stop & throw up & the whole time i had family reading aloud road signs most & most of them were for restaurants. Evertime they would mention a restaurant or food i'd throw up again.

+0