Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sharing the beauty within
7/27/2009 2:20:38 AM
What a great subject Roger.  By the way thank you for sharing about you grand daughter and getting to hear her sing at the recital.  I know you are so proud and you have reason to be proud of Sophie and also her younger sister.  What beautiful girls.

Now, as to your questions.  They are thought provoking and the thing I would like to do the most if I could wave a magic wand, besides "have all the comforts that anyone could want or need"...

I would wave my wand over Sir Roger & he would be free of all pain from the malady of arthritis that is so excruciating at times, & I would also wish him a lawn full of lovely Irises...

Then I would  wave my wand over Branka and she would know for sure how much she is loved, for just as she sends love out to others...she would realize the love that is coming to her from those around her, & she will embrace & understand her gifts. 

In the waving of my wand I wouldn't want to forget Luis Miguel's new house that he now will have, with lots of room for everyone including the dogs and a lovely garden to enjoy. 

While I'm waving this magic wand, Alain would realize his dream of a new motorcycle to explore the wonders of the world around him, & he would be free to ride to his heart's content.

As I continue waving the wand, Kathleen's older siblings would recognize that she is very valuable and intelligent & they will know how precious she is...all the while she'll be sipping tea from her mansion's balcony anytime she desires.

My point is...I would wave this wand anytime I saw suffering, injustice or evil around me, & I would give everyone whatever they wanted.

Now if I could do this, I could change the world indeed.  Do you think we would recognize the blessings if we could easily erase all the bad, injustice or discomfort from our lives?  What do you think? 

I do know that there is a time coming when the Lord will right the injustices and wrongs and He himself will wipe away every tear and provide us with more than we could even hope for.   Maybe in eternity we will all have our magic wands

Now, what is my hidden beauty and what should I share?....

DARKNESS FLEES

The light shines through you, even on

Days when clouds obscure my vision

Of who you are...the rim of light

At darkness' edge assures me of

A hope that lies beyond the grave,

Then the SUN comes out to dry the

Earth and dry my soul from this dark

Deluge...mistakenly allows

My mind to falter there, only

For an instant. You make all things

New, filled with light and promise --

As darkness flees!

By:
Cheryl Ellen Baxter (c)

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2009 2:50:41 AM

Cheryl,

Thank you for your kind and caring spell-casting.

Wouldn't it be wonderful. As you say, the day is indeed coming.

Your inner gifts are very clear and your willingness to share.

This has all set me up for great day.

Roger.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2009 2:52:33 AM

Alain,

Thanks, loved the cartoon.

This is bringing out the best in everyone. My intention.

Go get that bike.

Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2009 9:05:00 AM
Hi Roger,

I just have to jump in here to support what my dear friend Alain. What he  has said about Nesara, he is so right.  It is coming soon and no one can stop it. How wonderful things will be, very soon.  Be ready we are in for a wonderful ride.  I am so looking forward to it. Love is the Answer, as my friend Jill always says.  So spread the Love everyone. This is the beauty within, so send it out.

Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2009 9:46:32 AM

Dear Roger, 

What a wonderful thread this is where we can freely share our most innermost wishes among us and with everyone. It has dawned on me that you already had the magic wand that set in motion everything. Branka put her love and magic arts to give it cohesion and direction, Kathleen added strength and brightness to the recipe, Alain contributed his sense of fun and adventure to quicken it, I tried to set a course of action for it, Joyce corrected it with loving care and wisdom, and Cheryl... dear Cheryl, you made it finally possible by giving real sense to everything. It is your poem that has finally worked the miracle. But this miracle was indeed conceived by you, Roger, from the beginning, when you created this thread.

In the end, I believe our love within has shown in all splendor.

I have never been so excited as I am now with the possibilities that this could bring about. Can it really be that this is the beginning of something concrete, either individually or for all of us together? I don't have it clear yet. Or am I daydreaming?

Cheryl, I have several times tried to tell you that your poem 'Darkness Flees' so much impressed me when I first read it, that I even translated it into Spanish just to see whether it would maintain all of its beauty and meaning intact. I tried to do it as literally as possible and I think it has kept both. 

LA OSCURIDAD HUYE 

La luz brilla a través de ti, aun en los

días en que las nubes oscurecen mi visión

de quien eres… el hilo de luz

al borde de la oscuridad me asegura

una esperanza que yace allende la tumba,

Entonces el SOL sale a secar la

Tierra y a secar mi alma de este oscuro

Diluvio… equivocadamente permite

a mi mente titubear allí, sólo

por un instante. Tú haces todas las cosas

Nuevas, llenas de luz y promesa –

mientras la oscuridad huye!

By: Cheryl Ellen Baxter (c)

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. Dear Myrna, Thank you so much for defining even further how to reach our goals together. I am sure LOVE IS THE ANSWER to everything; and I so hope NESARA will be instrumental in making all of our dreams come true at last.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0