Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Charyl Armstrong

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Free 6 CD set and workbook
7/8/2009 10:05:55 AM
Howdy, There is only 1 Day remaining to claim your membership to Every Day is Saturday and receive your 6 CD Mastery Series. http://is.gd/1mH37 Thousands of people have already started to make a significant Change in their Life ....... Dennis and I are using these to work our way towards having Every Day Saturday. Our Saturday will be traveling, taking pictures and writing a book or 2. Dennis wants a Powered Parachute to fly while I am writing. The CDs and workbook is EXCELLENT. Take advantage of it while you can. http://is.gd/1mH37 You are just seconds away from becoming the Champion that you have always dreamed of ... http://is.gd/1mH37 Have a FANTASTIC day, Charyl
Charyl J Armstrong
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Free 6 CD set and workbook
7/8/2009 11:34:33 AM
Hi Cheryl,

This sounds like  a terrific program. It is like the Think & Grow Rich on CDs and I know that the steps that Napoleon Hill laid out from studying 500 of the wealthiest men of his time, do work!

I am part of a truly FREE Master Mind Group with Mentoring for Free on Wed at 3pm ET and 8pm ET which we read one chapter a week and discuss on this day. Today we are on the 3rd chapter and I need to go and write up what "FAITH"-the subject in this chapter means to me this time around this great book. I have read and re-read it now for the past 2 years and the conclusion is..you never stop growing. We need a Master Mind group of like-minded people to bounce ideas and concepts off of. This group provides that for everyone. Anyone can join! You too. and it is not only free for 30 days, but forever for now until the internet and phone lines do not work. The only costs are your long distance phone lines and every "professional" network marketer has a good LD plan or you are not in business!

SO I appreciate this offer for the 6 CD Mastery Series and recommend them for they have great info that is needed. However, on going with real people is how you absorb what you learned and you can better incorporate into your life which is how you change!
Feel free to contact me in my signature line here too for more info or questions.

I wish all the very best! We all are ONE and need each other for support and guidance and friendships.

Thank you again for sharing,
Your Friend,
Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
Charyl Armstrong

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Free 6 CD set and workbook
7/8/2009 11:55:05 AM
Hi Mary, I have read Think and Grow Rich numerous times. I have even done the Mental Cleanse. It all works together for me. The Every Day is Saturday CDs and workbook have helped me personally put a bit more substance into my direction for my passion. Thanks for the input. Have a wonderful day, Charyl www.roadtosaturday.com
Charyl J Armstrong
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!