Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate PATRICIA BARTCH, the 195th POTW!
7/6/2009 7:54:40 PM

Hi Steve.  Say thanks for the congratulations and also for just accepting me as a friend on Facebook.

Yes, I agree, it's outstanding for Nick and Robert being our Nominators of the week.  We have lots of great friends involved in this award.  Thank you again.

Take care and I'll be following you around on FB.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2009 8:02:51 PM

Hi sweeters.

Kathy !!!  Thank you for all your encouragement.  You are a shining star and I thank you for helping  me find my way around Adland and the Internet over the past years.

I'm glad I was able to get you involved in UBIEE SEO PRO and I hope the advertising tools help you with your various businesses.  Have a great time in Las Vegas and remember to kiss a good looking celebrity man for me.  (private joke.....lol)

Hugs,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2009 12:39:09 AM

Hi Cheryl. Thank you for coming to my POTW celebration.  I remember that you lived in my city!!  So you remember what our river community is like. It's nice for me to know one Adlander who has an idea of what my house is like.  Some people think it like the boat in "TAMMY  & The Doctor"  movie where she lives on the shanty in the water!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to your JULY 4th thread but I will go there right now.  I hope you and your family celebrated America's birthday -- freedom day.

Thanks and God Bless you,

Pat

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2009 7:52:43 AM

Thank you POTW Team!!  Nice job as usual.

Congrats to our VOTW's too!

Pat,

Congratulations!!  Believe it or not, I posted something here and now I cannot find it, so I am doing it again!!

It is about time.  I love your new profile photo and the pics of your two "children".  You made living on the water sound heavenly when you talked about looking out on the river in the morning.

Enjoy every moment of your well deserved week as our POTW and the Queen of Adland!

Hugs and blessings,

Judy

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2009 9:48:02 AM
Hi Pat,

Here is something special for you my friend.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!