Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Congratulate PATRICIA BARTCH, the 195th POTW!
7/4/2009 10:07:49 PM

Hi Pat -

I know that you're a cat lover (I am also) and that the rose is your favorite flower, so I thought you would enjoy this graphic that includes both!

Hope you're having a great week in the spotlight of being the 195th POTW!

*CONGRATULATIONS*

Kitty

Sandra

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2009 3:18:30 AM

Hi Pat B,

MANY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR WINNING 195TH POTW ....

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH HEALTH AND WEALTH

With Love and regards

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2009 8:07:02 AM
WHhOOoHOooooo PAT!!!!! WTG and Congrats to you on POTW!!!!! Have FUN and Be Happy!!!! Luvssssss!!!! Peace.
+0
7/5/2009 11:20:26 PM
Hello Kathleen, Thomas and Friends During my nap, I nearly missed this POTW. You guys are doing a great job with this forum . I commend you both. And this weeks POTW is who. Patricia ? Well excues me but I have to go say hi to her. Hello Patricia. I am so happy for you being selected this weeksPOTW. You deserve it and you look good up there in lights.I love your story about living on the river. I used to live on the San Jacinto river in Texas and I just loved it there. You sound so happy with life and your family and evertyhing. I hope things stay just the way they are for the rest of your life. It almost sounds like a fairy tale. LOL Well anyhow, congratulations Patricia. Enjoy your week in the spotlight/
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2009 7:50:38 PM

Thank you my Dear Brank for wishing me well this week as I was awarded POTW by my Adland friends.  I so appreciate all you've done for me including the fun PLUTO party you threw for me a few months back.

Stay as sweet as you are.  Ever a friend,

Pat 

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!