Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Hafiz Rahman

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Get UNLIMITED Worldwide Calling From...
6/12/2009 2:39:24 PM
Hi James, Thanks for the announcement . Like Orlando, but I am from Singapore. Can do ?
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2009 4:55:13 PM

Orlando,  currently if you reside in the USA, Canada or Puerto Rico, you may use the service. It will not be long, however, before this company is worldwide. They are using VOIP technology (Voice over the Internet Protocol) which means it's only a matter of time before they will be worldwide. They just need to remove some of the bugs in the system first.

The link below shows the areas where you can make a call to.

http://goproxycomm.com/products/international/index.asp

This link gives a good overview of the company, and each link has a video you can watch (about 10 minutes each) except for training...that link is protected by logging in, and you need to be a member to view that link.

http://www.residualincomeclub.com/

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2009 4:56:54 PM

Hafiz, please take a look at the message I posted to Orlando, thanks!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2009 5:03:22 PM

Thomas, you get paid weekly, and I have not received a check yet, so I don't have an answer for that, however, I'm sure they are kept track of separately, and you can have it directly deposited into your account.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2009 5:17:29 PM

Hafiz and Orlando, I just received word that you need to be residing in the United States to utilize the service at this point. You may call these countries that are posted, but you will need an address in the United States and use a US phone number. I have word that it will not be long before this changes, however, this company is new, and they need to issue debit cards to be able to pay those who live in other countries. If you live in Canada, there is a way to get around it, but I would not advise it at this point. You may be able to join as a distributer, but I will need to check on that first. Feel free to take the tour, and you can learn more without having to pay anything yet.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!