Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Get UNLIMITED Worldwide Calling From...
6/19/2009 5:29:42 PM

The latest news from ProxyComm headquarters as of yesterday. This news came quicker than I imagined.

-----------------------

I am pleased to announce that as part of the ProxyComm 2.0 initiative, ProxyComm PayCards are here! Tomorrow marks the first pay day that ProxyComm will be loading commissions on debit cards. We have been working diligently with our card supplier (Master Card) for the past several weeks and are finally ready to start rolling the cards out.

A subset of the Features include:
  • On-line Bill Pay
  • On-line Account Management
  • ATM and Point of Sale access
  • Transfer of Funds to other bank accounts
  • Immediate access to funds

Due to the number of initial cards to print and send out, only about half of week 19 Distributors will receive their cards this week. The rest of Distributors with commissions due for week 19 were paid via the old direct deposit method, and the rest will be receiving their commissions on the PayCard. New cards are sent out on payday and will usually be received in 5 to 10 days.

Future earned commissions will be loaded on the cards each Friday and funds will be available immediately for that period.

Program details will be released and posted to the Corporate Site soon.

Bob Darabant
Chief Operations Officer

----------------------------

For those of you are are hesitating to get into this business what are you waiting for? You need to get on this spaceship before it leaves the station. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!