Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Pandemic My Ass Its a hoaxe
6/12/2009 7:23:22 PM
Bill, never say never!!  You make an impact even when you don't see response.  We are listening.

Sara
+0
6/12/2009 8:49:21 PM

Hello Barb

My oh My , it has been a while. How are you. I hope life is treating you good,.

Yes,,,,the truth. What a scarce commodity these days. As I have been doing my research over these last 4 years it is unblievable the number of lies that we have been fed by our government, big pharma. the CDC, the FDA and even the medical community. The ruthlessness of this bunch goes beyond anything i ever imagined. this pandemic is a farce like the last one and the one before that. It is a plot to make billions of dollars off of a worthless vaccine and many people will be harmed if we allow this to happen. I don't know about you but I am getting sick of the liars, theives and crooks that control such a big part of our lives. It is time we stand up and put a stop to this.

And he steps down from his podium and quietly takes his seat in the third row. End Of Rant LOL

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/12/2009 8:54:00 PM

Hello Sara, My Old Buddy. How have you been. It is good to see you again.

I know a few people do read my forums but I liked it better when people actually posted, I guess there are enough forum busters still around to keep people afraid to post. I do think this is an important topic so I will post away. Forum busters and all. LOL

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2009 7:16:06 PM
Hello William,
Thank you for posting this. It's most informative.
Have a great week!
Mary
+0
6/14/2009 8:38:14 PM

Ahhh Mary

Another long lost friend of mine. How are you Mary. I used to see you in my forums every now and then as I recall. It is good to hear from you again.

I just believe what I believe Mary. I do a lot of research online so most of what what I believe is pretty well founded. I believe the following statement.

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one," Adolf Hitler

And I believe that there are those in our government and in corporate America that are capable of such dasterdly deeds. The Bush family among them. It is like a game to them to see who can amass the greatest wealth and the most power. they really don't care about things like babies dying in their mother's arms and the pain and suffering around the world. If they cared , these things wouldn't exist. they have the money and the power to bring about such change and yet, they choose not to. A couple of the richest men in the world could come together and put an end to the suffering but they don't. All it would take is a little caring and a little compassion and someone with the power and the money could truly make this world a better place for all of us. But,,,,,,,they just don't.

Hey, take care Mary. Nice seeing you again.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!