Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Happy Birthday Nick!
6/10/2009 6:34:22 PM

Call me! I want to wish you Nick a 

and many more to you my friends,
you sent to me.

Congrations!
Rachelle Shelly
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES Orthopedic, Joint, Restoring, Youthful Appearance Nutritional Breakthrough Heralded by Top Orthopedic & Plastic Surgeons as the missing link to Bone & Joint Health & Restoring a Youthful Appearance http://www.jusuru.com/193517
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/10/2009 6:39:24 PM
Happy Birthday Nick!

+0
John Gatto

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/10/2009 9:46:37 PM

Happy

Birthday

Nick

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2009 9:54:22 PM
Hi Brother Nick,

So you are having another birthday, well good for you, I hope it is a great one.

Have fun on your day.

((youtube id="DtjCXPxhMuc"))((/youtube))

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2009 12:28:06 AM

Thanks LaNell!

Dearest Nick,

When ALP Legend celebrates birthday, the least I could wish is to bring one biiiiiiiiig cake. Unfortunately, I can`t do that . My cakes are full of cream, and simply it`s too hot to try to pass it from Belgrade to Canada. If my Internet was in ordinary use, it would be much easier to do delivery that way.

All what I could, is to share with you one recipe, provided to me by one Dutch-Canadian genius, who spent a several months of research and experimenting in the kitchen, and  finally he come up with a cookie that not only helps you lose weight but also has anti-cancer properties from the secret ingredient, Turmeric.

Ingredients

• 1 cup Olive Oil
  • 1 cup Honey
  • 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats (Do NOT use instant.)
  • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 large egg, well beaten
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla
  • 1 3/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
  • ½ cup of ground flaxseed
  • ¾ cup of Cocoa Powder
  • 1/2 Teaspoon of turmeric
  • 3/4 cup of dried cranberries

Method

1 Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two large cookie sheets or line with lightly oiled tin foil

2 In a large mixing bowl, beat oil until creamy. Add honey and brown sugar; beat until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg. Add vanilla.

3 Mix flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and cocoa together in medium bowl. Stir dry ingredients into oil-sugar mixture. Stir in oats.

4 Roll into a log on a large piece of Saran Wrap and refrig for 12 hours.

5 Take out of wrap and cut log into ½ inch slices

5 Bake until cookie edges turn golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.

This recipe became very popular world wide (in less than one month, it is in  use around the globe.) It isn`t helpful only for an organic health, but also for human social health and wealth . I am close to start believing how it already upgraded from recipe unto archetype.

One American lady, who`s biggest problem her life time is how to park her husband`s car at the most unreachable place, this morning posted this testimony :

"Thanks, Branka, Nick, and Myrna!

Today I found flaxseeds at the gourmet store, but not ground flaxseeds, I could grind them myself in my coffee grinder.  I parked behind the barber shop this time, totally empty, no chance of getting blocked in :) " (Kathlen VanBeekom)

Well, this may not sound as weird as it actually is, but what follows her words would surely stimulate you to try this recipe, even as the birthday dessert.

Last thing which I remember before I was awakened this morning, was info shared at my dream time :

I COULD HEAR KATHLEEN VANBEEKOM TELLING ME THAT SHE FOUND FLAXSEEDS AT THE GOURMENT STORE .... (Seriously, I have had that dream :) )

According to Karl Gustav Jung, who describes archetypes as main helpers in crating our dreams, I AM READY TO ACCEPT HOW THIS FAMOUS RECIPE ALREADY WORKS AS AN ARCHETYPE :).

This may be pretty unusual way to WISH A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND (and many, many more to come) ... but all here was said BY WHOLE HEART .

God bless you Nick!

To your health and wealth - CHEERS!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!