Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: THE NORTHERN RENAISSENCE - HIERONYMUS BOSCH
11/1/2009 12:24:18 AM

Terry,

So glad that you enjoyed it here.

Luis is a kind, generous and gifted man.

Kathleen is everything I'm not, yet we share many things. She causes me to think and challenge.

I feel so honoured to share many of my Adland friendships.

Roger

+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2009 12:33:29 AM
Hi Roger (and Terry and friends!!)

In art and writing and speaking, the unique delivery of a subject is what captivates people, even if we've seen it all and heard it all, we haven't seen and heard it in every different way yet. Each person has their own vitality, I've seen that in many people in regular life, passion for what they do, it all carries over and creates a relay of fresh excitement and unveiling of new perspectives.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2009 6:54:39 PM

Dear Jill,

I have been feeling the need to make a short comment on your last post for long, but time after time there was something that forced me to put it off. I will start by quoting a couple of your phrases in it that really thrilled me:

"I also find that I cannot function well if I am NOT in the midst of like-minded people. Friends online are a breath of fresh air, but put me in an environment of negative thinking people here locally, and I literally spend 100% of my time trying to climb out of my skin... "

And, "More than anything I want to SHARE the knowledge we all have to help others see the light of communication and to move this planet forward..."

Even now, after a month of my reading it, I am moved by the same feeling of identification with your message. And I thank God with all my heart for having found a place where I can so much enjoy the company of like-minded people as I do here, with all that it entails. There is no wonder in it, as I would find it really difficul to meet friends like Branka, Kathleen and Roger out there in my everyday's life.

But most important in my life is the fact that I found you and your Mountain of Love about a year ago. For one thing, I am absolutely sure that I would not have developed my "inborn writing talents", as you call them, if I had not started posting in your forum. Still more, I would now probably know less than a half of what I have come to learn during the time spent in reading and posting there. So I don't exaggerate if I say that it is my whole life that has been enriched by doing both things. And that I will thank you forever for it.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

“The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were.”

- John F. Kennedy, 35th US president

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2009 8:33:56 PM

Luis,

I can but echo your tribute to Jill and her forum.

I do not pretend to keep up with all events here or indeed understand all, but, my life too is richer and your forum could have va second title. LIFE ETERNAL for that's what it portrays.

Thank you Jill.

Roger

+1
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2009 8:52:58 PM
Quote:
Hi Roger (and Terry and friends!!)

In art and writing and speaking, the unique delivery of a subject is what captivates people, even if we've seen it all and heard it all, we haven't seen and heard it in every different way yet. Each person has their own vitality, I've seen that in many people in regular life, passion for what they do, it all carries over and creates a relay of fresh excitement and unveiling of new perspectives.

My sentiments exactly, Kathleen! It doesn't matter how many times we listen or read words by world renowned authors, speakers and trainers sooner or later, we can find one whom we can connect with either because of the way they write and express themselves or through a shared experience.

Thank you Roger!

Luis is a kind, generous and gifted man.

Kathleen is everything I'm not, yet we share many things. She causes me to think and challenge.

I feel so honoured to share many of my Adland friendships.

We are honored to have your Friendship

Its wonderful to see you have written so many poems this year. They are truly incredible. Did you write the "English" one, you thought you may tackle last year?

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,
Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!