Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Prayer For The Victims Hurricane Katrina - Help Me Pray
9/5/2005 10:16:02 AM
Amen Dear Marion,my heart is absolutely broken in a million pieces.but i did what i could for now. your friend Gene
+0
9/5/2005 10:23:03 AM
Hi Mario, Thank you very much for this invitation. I too endorse your prayer and trust God that he will send comfort and healing to those people. My heart aches too and I constantly cry to God for them and I know he hears us. So in Jesus name I too say Amen Sharon http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/SG/SG14100 http://www.egold-rmp.com/?ref=SherSher
SG.
+0
9/5/2005 10:29:57 AM
Amen Marion, Father I stand with my siter and sisters and brothers here and I ask Father for you to visist thes people that survived this storm. They survived for a reason you had you hand on them and you allow the to come though this alive. I know Lord some are saved and your servants But I know in the natural and in the Spirit that most are lost and with out you. I ask that as you visit them you show them how you brought them though. The sins are many in this nation and in our people not them alone Lord for it is though out our nation. I ask you used this desaster to trun the hearts of the suvivors back to you that they cry outt in repentances . I believe with all my heart Father that you are trying to wake this nation up. I believe because of sin in this nation you have lifted your grace from America. I stand and interceed for theses my people and my nation Father , But Lord I can not convice people of their sins only you can do this. Amen Yada
+0
9/5/2005 10:55:07 AM
Wow great prayer, thank you both for that. My prayers are with both the victims and the survivors and with everyone assisting them. I also say amen and god bless. Your Friend,
+0
9/5/2005 10:59:48 AM
What a wonderful thing you are doing. The following is a poem I re-wrote this morning in lieu of the recent devastation brought on by the hurricane. Why Is Jesus Crying? A small child asked me, “Who made Jesus Cry?” “He’s crying because we hurt his heart.” I told her, that’s why there’s a tear in his eye.” On my desktop is a photo of Jesus looking down on the world; He’s crying. How perceptive, and she’s only three. The age of conceptuality; the age of curiosity, As we sit down to eat She humbles herself to pray; she bows her head, “Thank you Jesus for loving us; bless me and all my family today; and be sure to bless all the children who are sick and can’t get out of bed, bless and take care of those whose homes were lost, or whose pets died, bless those who lost their mommies and daddies as the hurricane passed by. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.” In my heart I know Jesus heard every word she said. I watched as she cried. Then I began to pray “Father please protect your children today.” We as Role-models set the pace. Children digest everything they see and hear; they struggle to understand why nature and the human race constantly brings Jesus pain and cause the tears on His face. Janice Bumbalough Marler First Serial Rights © September 6, 2005 poetrybyjan@aol.com We are all God's children, made in His image. In light of the recent devastation created by the hurricane Katrina in New Orleans and Mississippi I revised this poem from it’s original to include prayers for those who have suffered great loss.
Janice Bumbalough Marler www.poetrypoem.com/afamilaffair http://janicemarlermyblogsite.com poetrybyjan@aol.com poetrybyjan@msn.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!