Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bahaullah addresses Iran and the world at large
6/6/2009 8:58:46 AM

Dear readers.

Thanks for taking part of these news about the ultimate sacrifice these valiant women and girls have  pursued. Others have followed the same track up to this day.Still others are held prisoners, no trials waiting.

Bahaullah hath said directed towards Persia, Iran:

"In My Name, calling aloud in the Kingdom of utterance

....The Great Announcement proclaimeth: O people of Persia! In former times ye have been the symbols of mercy and the embodiments of affection and kindness. The regions of the world were illumined and embellished by the brightness of the light of your knowledge and by the blaze of your erudition. How is it that you have arisen to destroy yourselves and your friends with your own hands?...."

"The unbelievers and the faithless have set their minds on four things: first, the shedding of blood; the second, the burning of books; third, the shunning of the followers of other religions; fourth, the exterminating of other communities and groups."

"Justice is this day bewailing its plight, and Equity groaneth beneath the yoke of oppression. The thick clouds of tyranny have darkened the face of the earth, and enveloped its peoples.Through the movement of Our Pen of glory We have, at the bidding of the omnipotent Ordainer, breathed a new life into every human frame, and instilled into every word a fresh potency. All created things proclaim the evidences of this world-wide regeneration. This is the most great, the most joyful tidings imparted by the Pen of this Wronged One to mankind. Wherefore fear ye, O My beloved Ones?. Who is it that can dismay you? A touch of moisture sufficeth to dissolve the hardened clay out of which this perverse generation is moulded. The mere act of your gathering together is enough to scatter the forces of these vain and worthless people.

...Referring to the land of Ta (Tihrán)We have revealed in the Kitab-i-Aqdas (The Most Holy Book, the Book of Law) that which will admonish mankind.They that perpetrate tyranny in the world have usurped the rights of the peoples and kindreds of the earth and are sedulously pursuing their selfish inclinations.

O thou who have quaffed from the wine of Mine utterance and hast fixed thy gaze upon the horizon of My revelation! How strange that the people of Persia, who were unrivalled in sciences and arts, should have sunk to the lowest level of degradation among the kindreds of the earth.

O, people! In this blessed, this glorious Day, deprive not yourselves pf the liberal effusions of bounty which the Lord of abounding grace hath vouchsafed unto you. In this Day showers of wisdom and utterance are pouring down from the clouds of divine mercy. Well is it with them who judge His Cause with fairness, and woe betide the unjust.

Every man of insight will , in this Day readily admit that the counsels which the Pen of this Wronged One hath revealed constitute the supreme animating power for the advancement of the world and the exultation of its peoples. Arise, O people, and, by the power of God's might resolve to gain the victory over your own selves, that haply the whole earth may be freed and sanctified from its servitude of its gods of idle fancies - gods that have inflicted such loss upon, and are responsible for the misery of their wrethched worshippers. These idols form the obstacle that impedeth man in his efforts to advance in the path of perfection...

In one of the Tablets these words have been revealed: 'O people of God! Do not busy yourselves in your own concerns'; let your thoughts be fixed on that which will rehabilitate the fortunes of mankind and sanctify the hearts and souls of men. This can best be achieved through pure and holy deeds, through a virtuous life and a goodly behaviour. Valiant acts will ensure the triumph of this Cause, and a saintly character will reinforce its power. Cleave unto righteousness , O people of Bahá! this verily, is the commandment which this Wronged One hath given unto you, and the first choice of His unrestrained Will for every one of you.

O friends! It behooveth you to refresh and revive your souls through the gracious favours which in this Divine, this soul-stirring Springtime are being shed upon you. The Day-Star of His great glory hath shed its radiance upon you, and the clouds of His limitless grace hath over-shadowed you. How high the reward of him that hath not deprived himself of so great a bounty, nor failed to recognize the beauty of his Best-Beloved in this, His new attire. ...Let your vision be world-embracing, rather than confined to your own self..."

The authorities of Iran think they kill sionists and muslim heretics when they kill Bahais, moreover they think the Bahais seek to undermine Islam and the regime and state of Iran but the truth is that the Bahais keep these truths in mind, their vision  universal:

"It is incumbent upon every man, in this Day, to hold fast unto whatsoever will promote the interests, and exalt the station of all nations and just governments.Through each and every one of the verses which the Pen of the Most High hath revealed, the doors of love and unity have been unlocked and flung open to the face of men. we have erewhile declared - and Our Word is the Truth -: 'Consort with the followers of all religions in a spirit of friendliness and fellowship.'  Whatsoever hath led the children of men to shun another, and hath caused dissensions and divisions amongst them, hath, through the revelation of these words been nullified and abolished. 

What this means is that,for example, they, in any part of the globe who uphold rigid nationalism , discrimination of  any groups and their sticking to old outworn institutions, be they clergical or secular, and which do not meet the requirements of  a global world  in transition will be brought to naught. Monarchies will vanish, kaisers and thousand year old dynasties have already been shorn of their might. We see the downfall of the old world. and this is the "end of the world" nothing else, as Christ foretold. The crowned heads of the world will, in due time, go to Mount Carmel, the heart of the world, and in reverence of the Revelation of Bahaullah,  humbly lay down their crowns at the threashold of this holy place. So:

" From the heaven of God's Will, and for the ennobling the world of being and of elevating the minds and souls of men, hath been sent down that which is the most effective instrument for the education of the whole human race. ... Of old  it hath been revealed:'Love of one's country is an element of the Faith of God.' The Tounge of Grandeur hath, however, in the  day of His manifestation proclaimed:'It is not his to boast who loveth his country, but it is his who loveth the world.' Through the power released by these words He hath lent a fresh impulse and set a new directions to the birds of men's hearts, and hath obliterated every trace of restriction and limitation from God's Holy Book."

Surely the world hath been educated by now to better  but not fully ,understand, as decreed by Bahaullah, that 'Earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens'.Innumerable things have been and will be invented in a spirit of global enterprize everywhere and on top of that so many problems have gathered  in the face of our little host in space , that we are forced to realize our oneness and our common fate,  even without the knowledge of the Faith of the global Era. Therefore The Spirit of Unity is helped on the way  towards accelerating growth each minute. But we must remember the unifying Cause behind this universal regeneration, lest we be overpowered by the problems and lose hope about surviving.

"We must love each other or we'll die".U Thant, former general secretary of the U.N.

Is the person better equipped or not better equpped to deal with problems  ahead when he is informed in advance of them? Is he or is he not a better student if he studies diligently well before the exams.

And: Our hearts will be examined, since the "Kingdom is God's", that's my understanding.

As for myself, I wouldn't dare, for sure, to live in the dangerous confusion that covers the earth, if I had not been informed about the remedy for it. I'd just see the upheavals and the dangers, and not discern the unifying forces behind them. And now I am here to inform men about it, with a sense of hurry. Yes! how God hath indeed remembered us, to say the least, how men's hearts and minds can change completely, how they can receive a new sight and tranquility inwardly, how behaviours can change for the better, how  the  dire situation we all are in, can change through the power of unity which lies at the core of the Faith of Bahaullah.

Take care of the "birds of your hearts", dear friends.            Inform yourself fully, did you get "Bahaullah and the New Era by Esslemenot ???see: www.Bahai.org, read Bahaullahs Tablets of the world,  (like "Tablets of Bahaullah")His counsels, His laws, ("Kitab-i-Aqdas", the Most Holy Book in english))use His prayers meant for us  humans, in which God teaches us how we should approach God, teach your heart the secret lessons of heaven (like "Hidden Words") and the remedies God hath given in this transforming age of "Divine Springtime."

Quotes above are from "Tablets of Bahaullah", (but not presented all the way  in the order they com.) 

Greetings from Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Bahaullah addresses Iran and the world at large
6/7/2009 6:12:14 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Bahaullah addresses Iran and the world at large
6/10/2009 6:45:50 AM
Dear Nick Thanks. This is a great day, for you have answered and do not seem despondent although, my tone was perhaps a little harsch at some point, talking about the end of the world. Here are some great Words by Abdu'l-Bah'a "O ye loved ones of God! Know ye that the world is even as a mirage rising over the sands, that the thirsty mistaketh for water. The vine of this world is but a vapour in the desert, its pity and compassion but toil and trouble, the repose it proffereth only weariness and sorrow. Abandon it to those who belong to it, and turn your faces unto the Kingdom of your Lord, the All-Merciful:, that His grace and bounty may cast their dawning splendours over you, and a heavenly table be sent down for you, and your Lord may bless you, and shower His riches upon you to gladden your bosoms and fill your hearts with bliss, to attract your minds, and cleanse your souls, and console your eyes." Varmest greetings from Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!