Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Company of Woman
6/6/2009 4:18:21 PM

Hi Miracle,

Thanks so much for the Invite to your Forum.

First if all, to all of our Adland Friends celebrating Birthdays in June...

Speaking of June, this is a doubly great month to be talking about all of the wonderful Avon Products.  June is also when we Celebrate all of those Dads & Grads out there. 

As you know, Avon is not just for Women anymore, and it's definitely not just Cosmetics and Grooming products.  If you're looking for a Special Gift for that Special Dad or Grad, you definitely want to click below and check out what's available over at Miracle's Website...

Of course, there's still plenty to keep you feeling fresh and smelling great...

Ironman 3-Piece Fragrance Trio

A $28.00 Value - Now Only $22.50

If you're looking for a little something more personal, here's something perfect for the Traveling Dad, with a special "Personal" touch...

Recordable Travel Alarm Clock

Now Dad Can Wake To The Sound Of Your Voice - Whether He's At Home Or Miles Away

Only $16.99

For these, or many other great Gift Ideas, just Click on either Picture above, or click the Link below, to go to Miracle's Webpage.   I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
U
U U

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/6/2009 6:57:31 PM
Wow Oh my God. You nailed it. Thank You. I will try You ad on some other site. I love your Forum view.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2009 12:01:31 PM

Hi Miracle,

I haven't seen you for awhile!  How are you? I hope you'll be back here at ALP soon.

+0
U
U U

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/8/2009 6:11:08 PM

Hello Kathleen,

Thanks for asking. Actually, you are right. I have be away for a while. It has been crazy.But I will try as such as possible to get back and be active once again.

Thank you for your concren. Did you later decide to make the braids?

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2009 6:50:45 PM
No, I think I'm too indecisive.  Dreads are only removable by cutting them off, or trying to uncomb them and losing 50% of hair, that's what I've heard.  I don' know if I want either of those conclusions if I change my mind, so I'll keep it the way it is, it depends on the humidity, sometimes it's okay and sometimes I look like a cavewoman on humid days.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!