Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate GEORGIOS PARASKEVOPOULOS, the 191st POTW!
6/3/2009 12:43:21 PM
Hello John Partington!

Thank you so much for being the First to come in! You are a good and special friend. Your work in AdlandPro is appreciated and of much value both for getting contact with friends but also as a private award that spreads love and happiness to our friends. Keep up the good work and Congratulations being Nominator of the week (NOTW).

Music by Oliver Shanti and Friends
Album Tai Chi Too
# 2 Legend of a white stupa\
by Sattva music

Click above

Kindly regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2009 1:07:27 PM

Hi Kathleen!

Thank you my good friend for all the work you lay down here to make this place. POTW is the HEART of ADLANDPRO. Who could expect two years back when you and Pauline, my two best friends  in this communioty, asked me to come back, that you in POTW and Pauline in BFA would hosts me and my forums.

Thank you for the nice MOON-Angel Graphics. My return to you is in form of fragrant flowers and a nice tibetan song.

One day we will all be free and the world will live as one... Not my words but i chose to follow them.

☼♫♪☻☺♥Om Mani Padme Hong♥☺☻♪♫☼

click to comment
click above

LOVE & RESPECT
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/3/2009 1:14:08 PM
Hello My Dear Friend Georgios, This is a Great Acolade, and a Well deserved Award. You are a Really Active, Loved, and Respected Adlandpro Community Member, and I always read your Posts etc with great Interest. It is my Pleasure to Know you, and also to Congratulate you on this POTW 191ST Award. Have a Great Week. Your Friend Bob Vaughan U.K. Gold Member
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2009 1:17:00 PM
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for all you do.  I hate to say this and don't tell Georgios that I forgot to vote this week, I would have voted for him. I feel bad, and am sorry.  I have to do this earlier so I don't forget.

Hey Jayson and John-------Ccongratulations for nominators of the week.

GEORGIOS

Congratulations my dear friend.  I am so glad to see you in the spotlight for the POTW Your bio is wonderful.

You stated that you are sensitive person,  I have seen this sensitivity and felt it so many times in your posts. that is one thing, among many others, that I have admired about you.
I always read your post and make sure I listen to your videos, because you have so much to teach. Thank you for all you do for your friends at Adlandpro.

I still call you Mr Music for all your posts and the music you choose for each one of us.  Very special and caring.

Have a wonderful week as our King Georgios

Hugs and Blessings,
Myrna

((youtube id="lQN9gr-Hb_Q"))((/youtube))

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
6/3/2009 1:50:15 PM
Great Work again Team!!

Congratulations hardly seems enough to say, Georgios but I want to anyway.

Really enjoyed reading all about you.  Very interesting background!  Now we know why you are so educated and creative.  It must be wonderful to speak more than one language.  I never studied another formally but did take a few lessons in German and French.

Thank you for all you to for this community, we appreciate you very much.

Congratulations also to Jayson and happy Grandpa John P.
((youtube id="b3JsUFHnon4"))((/youtube))

Love and Hugs,
Sara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!