Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Courage is not the lack of fear. ...
1/21/2005 11:34:25 AM
"Courage is not the lack of fear. It is acting in spite of it." – Mark Twain, author
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Courage is not the lack of fear. ...
1/21/2005 12:34:32 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thanks for invite! You couldn't choose better topic... Totally agree with M.Twain and you.I think that beeing courageous and brave is the first natural reaction in face of fear or other scary situations in our lives.It is survive instinct.Everybody has it...do not know that till it's needed.However,we should remember that we CAN FIGHT(even if it means only being courageus) Ania
+0
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/21/2005 6:26:15 PM
Bogdan and Anie, To you that that are afraid in your Canada? I can something I do not understand? Your friend Sergey ____________________ Get Your FREE NinZi! http://ninzi.com/fr/free/
+0
1/21/2005 7:24:28 PM
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying.... "I will try again tomorrow" Guys, the NEXT Oyster you open just might contain that rare pearl you had been searching for! Have a GREAT weekend!! Linda/RN
+0
1/22/2005 12:37:22 AM
Hi Bogdan, Be firm when you make a decison or be strong to fight that fear inside of you. Inshort shout it out or let it out instead of keeping inside. Regards, Eva Marie Farrell
Thanks, Eva Marie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!