Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Surprise Party to Welcome Back our Friend Branka!
6/4/2009 11:12:21 PM

Alain - how beautiful pics! Thanks for posting it here.

I already made the prayer and blessings for Eloise, when you told me this joyful news first time. You should be very proud granddaddy.

Recently, at my upper (meditative) workshop, I have learned something amazing, and it`s a good opportunity to share with you.

Lord Jesus taught us :

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."--Matthew v:3

So, my recent lessons were dedicated to those HUMAN SPIRITS , which we have to get rid off, to be blessed.

Each man, at the moment of birth, becomes an embodiment of different spirits (and human life is the workshop/stage  of those spirits; our experiences are created by them). They are bipolar : blessed (positive) and anathematized (negative) . There are 7 basic spirits :

- spirit of mother ( working on behalf of her family karma)

- spirit of father (his family karma)

As per Dostoevsky (and many others), each newborn baby hosts one blessed and one anathematized inherently spirits. The pole of those spirits can`t be changed by our will/intention. So, they work UNTIL THEY DO NOT SETTLE  BOTH FAMILIES KARMA. It is part of our DESTINY which can`t be changed. BUT WHAT CAN MITIGATE ALL DESTINY HARDSHIPS IS PARENT`S BLESSINGS. Literally, LITERALLY - PARENTS SHOULD BLESS THEIR CHILDREN EACH DAY COUNTLESS TIMES . Only PARENT`S CONSTANT BLESSINGS CAN CEASE NEGATIVE KARMIC CAUSES, opening the pathway FOR GOD`S MERCY.

Next 5 basic spirits (all 7 works over our chakras, they are their tools, and also over human neurovegetative system) are, also bipolar, SPIRITS OF 5 elements :

- WATER, EARTH, AIR, FIRE AND EATHER.

If person is not blind (spiritually), SAYING INTENTIONS/PRAYERS for each of this spirits to take it`s blessed (positive) "mode" as an active, working on it DAILY - human life should be much more balanced.

Those 5 elements have their sources at the planets of our solar system (Astrology hosts their precise blueprint); so WE HAVE TO INTEND FOR THE 5 SPIRITS OF  ELEMENTS, TO WORK  FOR THIS DAY IN THEIR POSITIVE (BLESSED) MODE, AND TO ALIGN ALL THE PLANETS TO SUPPORT OUR LIFE AND TO WORK BEST IS POSSIBLE FOR US.

If our parents are not spiritual, and simply their blessing can`t be counted, WE CAN PRAY IN GOD TO SUBSTITUTE PARENT`S BLESSINGS .

That`s the way for our life to be much more attuned to God`s mercy.

So Alain, your blessings to Eloise can contribute to the greatness of her life. And if her parents join you - PRINCESS WOULD BE much much happier.

BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS AND BLESSINGS. Never stop blessings your kids.

Love,

Branka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2009 9:19:23 AM

Hello Dear Branka!

Thank You for your Prayers and Blessings...

Thank You also for sharing this wonderful info about Human Spirit related to Karma... This is much appreciated!

I have learned myself some time ago about the Power of Blessings and this is why you always see me sending Blessings all around with my comments... this is very Powerful and Healing as well.

With Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

HUGGSS

Alain

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2009 7:27:27 PM
Hi Alain,

Oh, you look like a proud grandpa.  Congratulations You are so blessed.

I know you will have many blessings with your new granddaughter Eloise.

Hugs to the new grandpa.
Blessings too,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2009 7:10:47 PM

Hello Dearest Myrna!

Thank You My Friend! I am very proud and happy indeed... and, I am sure that she will be the sources of so many Blessings!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2009 12:38:00 PM

Dear Alain and all Dad`s who have joined this party!

Still, I daily make one serious resolution TO BE BACK HOME :) .

WHO? I.

Ah ... Do I have home :) ?

So, this party still is not over. I owe a many responses and would be back to continue.

NOW I WISH TO CONGRATULATE TO ALL ALP FATHERS, WISHING

HAPPY FATHER`S DAY !!!

Be best possible fathers!

God bless you all!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!