Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Surprise Party to Welcome Back our Friend Branka!
5/27/2009 10:57:54 PM

PS

Dearest Alain,

Of course I know you do not expect to be paid back .... but this everlasting and dead race between you and me ... hope wouldreward our lives as the winners ... teaching us a lot!

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky” (Buddha)

"Om mani padme hum" .... let it work :)

Love,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2009 11:08:32 PM

Dearest Yankee-Californian Lady,

There are so many mountains beneath our sky,

BUT ONLY A FEW OF THEM touches the sky.

Jill, how busy you are those days, and you found the time to honor Alain an me by your presence! You made me feel special and

Yes, Alain made a spectacular party and I appreciate his friendship, creativity and love, more than is possible to say.

As we approach to YOUR BIRTHDAY, along with best and nicest wishes, I am sending you a many blessings.

Happy Birthday dearest Jill !!!

Love,

Branka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2009 5:19:37 AM

Ah Ah Branka!

As You can see I had some Surprises for You... and, Joe was like "The Cherry on the Sundae"... I was very Lucky that he was able to see the Invitation and find some time to come here... but, I was aware of how your Friendship is so great and I figured that if he saw the invite he'd be here with us.

I am happy to see You being so happy My Friend... and, You are making me a very big Honor just to think of having a Central Area dedicated to me in your Wonderful Garden to come... I am deeply touched! Thank You!

I am already very well Thanked by the Success of this Party and by your great Happiness... so, do not worry about how to Thank Me... All is already so Perfect as You said in the second post... and, We are all WINNERS!

"Om mani padme hum"

With Lots of Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

HUGGSS

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It is so happy to see someone come back to this big family.
5/28/2009 10:32:03 AM

Alright, Look who is coming to party here!!! IT IS Bonnio, Let I tell him how happy I am to get to meet him!  HEHE ........ WHOWHO ......... HAHA.............HOHO

OUR NEW FRIEND BONNIO (WILDMANGO) CHEUNG

FROM HONG KONG

INVITE HIM TO BE YOUR FRIEND, CLICKING ON HIS PICS ...

Dear Bonnio,

Welcome to AdlandPro! Hope you already have figured out how great is this place.

It is wonderful from you to come partying with us.

I like your name :) .

When I was teenager, my nick name was Bonnie , on behalf of one dogie - wanderer, who never belongs to anyone and was admired and cherished by all :) , and has had the same eyes and I, and was brat as I was.

Hope to see you much more around.

My invitation would follow this post - hope you`d accept to add me as your new friend.

Best wishes,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2009 10:48:54 AM

Hello Shirley,

Thanks for blowing up lots of balloons for me !

How are you dear friend?

Please pass kindest regards to your friend from me!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0