Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Going Virtual Can Save You Money
5/20/2009 5:05:04 AM
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT? According to the International Virtual Assistant Association "A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent entrepreneur providing administrative, creative and/or technical services. Utilizing advanced technological modes of communication and data delivery, a professional VA assists clients in his/her area of expertise from his/her own office on a contractual basis." By being responsible for virtual office services, a Virtual Assistant allows the business owner to concentrate on those core areas that will grow the business more efficiently. Virtual office services often take twice as long for the business professional to accomplish because it simply is not their area of expertise. So why not let someone else do it for you? Who Could Use a Virtual Assistant? Anyone who is spending more of their time handling the logistics of their business instead of building their business is ready to have a Virtual Assistant in their lives. There are many people in a variety of industries and business environments who use Virtual Assistants - Consultants, Coaches, Professional Speakers, CPAs, Attorneys, Writers, Photographers, Therapists, Financial Planners, Real Estate Agents – the list is virtually endless. Benefits of a Virtual Assistant As a savvy business owner, you no doubt understand the benefits of outsourcing - increased efficiency, reduced labor costs and more time to grow your business to name a few. When you hire me, you hire a trained professional who can provide everything from traditional office support to highly specialized project management. And you hire someone who can do it in a fraction of the time and cost that it might take you. For instance: Your Virtual Assistant does not require health benefits. No additional office space or equipment is required to take advantage of Virtual Assistant services. You no longer have to spend valuable time on tasks that could be more efficiently done by an expert in providing virtual office solutions. There is no unnecessary training involved when using a Virtual Assistant. More efficient use of your resources by only paying for time and resources that are actually being used. Your business will grow stronger due to your renewed capacity to focus on the core competencies of sustainability. Highlight of my qualifications include: Real Estate Assistant/Coordinator Preparation of correspondence such as letters, reports, POs and postcards Desktop Publishing Financial/Administrative Database Management Research and collection of information Preparation and Creation of Business Forms Travel/Meeting Arrangements Expense Reporting Report Writing Market Research & Preparation of Materials Preparation of Documents Delegation and Supervision Client Liasion Website Updates Customer Service Representative Order Processing Live Call Phone Answering Services for After hours calls I am available for long term, short term, and temporary assignments. My fees are discounted with the purchase of retainer packages. Please contact me via the email address or telephone number listed to arrange a complimentary consultation. Thank you for your consideration! Vickie Hudspeth Two Chihuahua's LLC Virtual Business Assistant Services http://twochihuahuasbusinessservicesllc.web.officelive.com/default.aspx 866-754-7682
Mike Hudspeth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!