Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO, The 188th POTW!
5/13/2009 4:31:58 PM

Dear POTW Team and Friends,

I still cannot believe that I would become the POTW for a second time, let alone that this time I would be nominated and then congratulated by such kind and nice people. It really makes one feel special and wish to be worthy of the words of appreciation in the mesages.

I am afraid that for the rest of today I will not be able to reply to all of your messages, there is a number of urgent tasks that I want to get rid of in order to comply; but I promise that as soon as I am done with at least a portion of it I will get back to you.  

In the meantime,

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2009 6:25:37 PM
Luis Miguel

I regret I rarely have much time to come over to Adland Pro these days - work and real life have intervened.

BUT when I saw your face on the POTW forum and realised that you have been awarded the POTW,  wild horses wouldnt stop me from coming over to congratulate you.

Your trajectory is one of the most extraordinary that I have ever seen and your warmth and generosity in this "me3 first" world" never ceases to amaze me.

Congratulation on your well deserved award and may all winners aspire to your level of integrity and intellect.

When your book is finally translated into English, you will enrich the English speaking world with your knowledge

Te mando mis mas sinceras en hora buenas al nuestro Caballero de AdlandPro de una de tus humildes admiradoras.

Un abrazo
Jenny
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2009 7:24:54 PM
Great Job team

Congratulations to Jan and Stephen for nominators of the week

King Luis
POTW # 188

It is wonderful to see you as King Luis
Your bio is so easy to read with such feeling, I love your writings.  Your cosmic work is so very interesting.  I would tell all to visit the mountain of love and read a little of Luis's posting.  You are one of the kindess people I have ever had the pleasure to meeting.  I cherish your  friendship.  You always make me feel important.

CONGRATULATIONS
Hugs, and Blessings.
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2009 7:27:52 PM

Hi Luis,

CONGRATULATIONS my friend for picking the POTW awrd again.

Welldone and remain blessed.

Enjoy your week!!

+0
Helga Reich

727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/13/2009 8:16:32 PM
Luis Miguel is now POTW - long overdue and well deserved.  Congrats to our Gentleman of AdlandPro

A Gentleman indeed

Myspace Comments, Funny Comment Codes, Animations, Comment Glitters, Glitter Graphic s, Pictures, Graphics for your myspace profile and myspace comments at superhotfile .com

Love and Hugs, Helga
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!