Menu

Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
9/15/2010 9:28:14 PM
Hello friends. We are the 6 Musketeers UBIEE SEO PRO Agency.

Our Agency members are: Sarah Pritchard in France and UK, Fionnuala Fox in Ireland and UK, Danielle Michiels in Belgium, Marion Hume in Australia and Patricia Bartch in USA

The 6 Musketeers

If you want to make a difference in the world, Join UBIEE SEO PRO and check out our solutions: SPONSOR PEACE, Use UBIEE SEO PRO the UBIEE Power Pill, and our UBIEE Enviro Project. I have listed just a few or our solutions and we have so much more.

Enroll under our Agency and you can login to your UBIEE SEO PRO back office every day. You can earn TF$ (the UBIEE virtual currency) and use the TF$ to advertise your businesses.
We can also now place our TF's in UBIEE's Global Trading Store and other people can purchase TF$ from you at the discount you choose. It is a good thing for your friends, and you earn REAL MONEY in your back account.
Why would you not want to earn TF$? It is important to continue to grow your business - whether internet or brick and mortor.
Right now at this special time Aspirants and TF Benefactors can login 100 times per day.
**A TF Benefactor gets 0.07TF$ for each Login which = 7 TF$ per day = 210TF$ per month.
**An "Aspirant" gets 0.09TF$ each login = 9TF$ per day = 270TF$ per month.

UBIEE SEO PRO - 6 Musketeer Agency, If there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know. We are all skype members and you can contact us there. We would enjoy assisting you in advertising your Internet or brick and mortar business!

Best regards,
Patricia Bartch
On behalf of The 6 Musketeers Agency

Skype ID: patriciab123
http://ub2.biz/ubidat3
6musketeers@ubiee.com

The 6 Musketeers Agency Banner

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
9/16/2010 4:58:33 PM
Hello Pat,

Thank you for the update and great presentation.

This program offers you the most important tools for making
money online “Search Engine Optimization tools”. They are simple
and easy to use.

What is more, they even give you the opportunity to earn the money
you need for using these simple Search Engine Optimization tools
by simply logging in to the site many times a day.

Every time you login to the site you are paid in TF$, which you can use
to upgrade in this program and also to advertise your other programs on
more than 900 domains.

Looking forward to welcoming you,

Musketeer Sarah Pritchard
The 6 Musketeers Agency

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2010 4:02:20 PM
Peace Day Sponsorship banner

PeaceDay.tv and production partners invite you to cover what may turn out to be the world's largest ever charity & entertainment Internet broadcast taking place September 17-21st. The "Peace Day Global Broadcast" combines this year's UN Millennium Development Goals Review Summit from the United Nations with the 2010 International Day of Peace celebrations from around the world.

The UN Peace Day Broadcast will start today at 7 pm GMT and you can watch it from your Peace.mn site or your UBIEE SEO PRO site. You can participate in the live chat too.

If you haven't got your own peace.mn site here is the site presented by The 6 Musketeers:

Click here to view the peace.mn site or click on the banner at the top of this post, thank you.

You can still show your support for peace, by obtaining a UN Certificate of Accreditation. Just click on the screenshot of our Gold Certificate of Appreciation below:

Peace Day Sponsorship Certificate of Appreciation

Looking forward to seeing you at the Peace Day Global Broadcast.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah Pritchard

On behalf of The 6 Musketeers Agency

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2010 7:05:38 PM
PeaceDay sponsorship presented by the 6 Musketeers

2010 Peace Day Global Broadcast for celebration of the United Nations International Day of Peace.

What an exciting time the last 10 days or so has been, starting with the “Ringing of The Peace Bells at the United Nation’s Building in New York on 17th September and culminating on 23rd Sept.

This special time proved to be an experience for many, that was inspiring, challenging and also very humbling and those who had the opportunity to see some of the 24 hour continuous Live Streaming I am sure would have been touched by the enormity of what needs to be done, but also by what has been achieved over the last few years.

Sixty-four current and former heads of state and 1,000 leaders from the government, business, and philanthropy have been meeting this week to share insights and ideas, forge New Partnerships, and commit to taking action on global issues.

On http://peaceday.tv/unfoundation there is a 1-hour Documentary made up of mainly UN Foundation videos available on YouTube, that were sequenced by PeaceDay.tv and aired, on the 2010 Peace Day Global Broadcast for celebration of the United Nations International Day of Peace.

Like anything that is worthwhile it begins with You and Me and starts where we are right now.

Would you lilke to find out more?

By Sponsoring Peace and telling all your Friends You too can help in this very important work.

Come and join us and show that you Support Peace with the rest of us. You can even get your own Player and put it on your blogs or on your own Website. *

The PeaceDay.TV Media Player is already on your http://peace.mn Site and it is also on many of the other UBIEE Sites.

Let us all show that we “Support Peace.”

Marion Hume presenting her Certificates of Appreciation

Marion’s testimonial:

“What an exciting time the last 10 days has been, starting with the “Ringing of The Peace Bells at the United Nation’s Building in New York on 17th September and culminating on 23rd Sept.

This special time proved to be an experience for many, that was inspiring, challenging and also very humbling. Those that had the opportunity to watch some of the 24 hour continuous Live Streaming I am sure would have been touched by the enormity of what needs to be done, but also by what has been achieved over the last few years.

We all know it can’t just stop there. Like anything that is worthwhile it begins with You and Me and starts where we are right now, So it is up to us to make sure that everything that has been started continues to work towards making our World a better place for Everyone where Peace, Love and Equality are the benchmarks for each and every Individual no matter where they live.

Marion Hume – Australia

Skype ID: marionandsyd

6musketeers@ubiee.com

The 6 Musketeers Agency Contact: http://ub2.biz/ubidat3

VIEW THE PEACEDAY. TV MEDIA PLAYER HERE

* If you would like to put the player on your blog or site, you can get the widget embed code, by clicking here.

New Reply
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2010 12:17:37 AM
Hi My Lady Sarah!!

What a wonderful picture of our dear friend Marion as she is showcasing her PEACE DAY Certificates.

I agree, the Peaceday.tv site was really interesting. I could not tear my self away. I enjoyed watching on our embedded widget as I could chat with other people around the world who are also seeking WORLD PEACE. http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/peacedaytv?layout=0&autoPlay=true

Yesterday I watched the Memorial Ceremony for Dr. Robert Muller who passed away a few days ago. He is a wonderful, inspiring man!

Thanks Sarah for bring this information to us and informing Adland of our 6 Musketeer Agency.

Pat

Quote:
PeaceDay sponsorship presented by the 6 Musketeers

2010 Peace Day Global Broadcast for celebration of the United Nations International Day of Peace.

What an exciting time the last 10 days or so has been, starting with the “Ringing of The Peace Bells at the United Nation’s Building in New York on 17th September and culminating on 23rd Sept.

This special time proved to be an experience for many, that was inspiring, challenging and also very humbling and those who had the opportunity to see some of the 24 hour continuous Live Streaming I am sure would have been touched by the enormity of what needs to be done, but also by what has been achieved over the last few years.

Sixty-four current and former heads of state and 1,000 leaders from the government, business, and philanthropy have been meeting this week to share insights and ideas, forge New Partnerships, and commit to taking action on global issues.

On http://peaceday.tv/unfoundation there is a 1-hour Documentary made up of mainly UN Foundation videos available on YouTube, that were sequenced by PeaceDay.tv and aired, on the 2010 Peace Day Global Broadcast for celebration of the United Nations International Day of Peace.

Like anything that is worthwhile it begins with You and Me and starts where we are right now.

Would you lilke to find out more?

By Sponsoring Peace and telling all your Friends You too can help in this very important work.

Come and join us and show that you Support Peace with the rest of us. You can even get your own Player and put it on your blogs or on your own Website. *

The PeaceDay.TV Media Player is already on your http://peace.mn Site and it is also on many of the other UBIEE Sites.

Let us all show that we “Support Peace.”

Marion Hume presenting her Certificates of Appreciation

Marion’s testimonial:

“What an exciting time the last 10 days has been, starting with the “Ringing of The Peace Bells at the United Nation’s Building in New York on 17th September and culminating on 23rd Sept.

This special time proved to be an experience for many, that was inspiring, challenging and also very humbling. Those that had the opportunity to watch some of the 24 hour continuous Live Streaming I am sure would have been touched by the enormity of what needs to be done, but also by what has been achieved over the last few years.

We all know it can’t just stop there. Like anything that is worthwhile it begins with You and Me and starts where we are right now, So it is up to us to make sure that everything that has been started continues to work towards making our World a better place for Everyone where Peace, Love and Equality are the benchmarks for each and every Individual no matter where they live.

Marion Hume – Australia

Skype ID: marionandsyd

6musketeers@ubiee.com

The 6 Musketeers Agency Contact: http://ub2.biz/ubidat3

VIEW THE PEACEDAY. TV MEDIA PLAYER HERE

* If you would like to put the player on your blog or site, you can get the widget embed code, by clicking here.

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!