Menu

Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
1/3/2011 6:38:55 PM
Thanks Sarah for commenting on fuel prices and the UBIEE Power Pill. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon here in Oregon. My husband operates a recycling business and it really hurts his profit line to have increase in gas. His business is just small and he doesn't have the ability to buy new machinery all the time

We do use the UBIEE power pill and Steve wants to use it in his tub grinder and the 1 truck that he uses to haul metal.

The world has to do something to keep harmful noxious emissions from getting into the atmosphere and the UBIEE Power Pill helps in that respect and more! As you posted:

The UBiee PowerPill will:
° Reduce our vehicle greenhouse emissions by 78%
° Improve fuel economy.
° Increase engine power
° Act as lead substitute for older vehicles

Thanks again Sarah for bringing this good news to our attention.

Pat, member of the 6 Musketeers Agency

Quote:

“Climate change is here, and we have the solution!” says Musketeer Danielle Michiels

SAVE 71% OFF THE

U
Biee
PowerPill Fe-3

Welcome to the
UBIEE-Green NATION, Together with Peaceday.TV
we will find a Solution.
By Presenting The UBiee PowerPill, which offers an environmental and cost effective solution.
We cannot wait another 10 years for new Technology to reduce our vehicle emissions.
The climate is changing, Climate change is here, and we have the solution!
The scientists now tell us we must act now, not in 10 years or more.

The UBiee PowerPill will:
° Reduce our vehicle greenhouse emissions by 78%
° Improve fuel economy.
° Increase engine power
° Act as lead substitute for older vehicules
° And much more…..
This is a cost effective solution for NOW – if you can afford the Fuel, you can afford the UBiee PowerPill, because the UBiee PowerPill will pay for itself in fuel economy. (and it is not that expensive!)

People want to know more about climate change and how they can reduce their
emissions. Get to know UBiee and what we can offer. Become an Environmental
Ambassador now and talk to your Family, your neighbours.

Whilst Industry and Governement are slowly making changes, you, as an indivudual, can take action now And be a part of the solution with the UBiee PowerPill.
This New Zealand product has been trialled and tested over 18 years and
it is safe for your vehicle, diesel or gasoline, or diesel biofuel.

I am sure you would like to take action, so please go to our Website, check it out and get some PowerPills and help us to make a difference.

Together we can change the world to make it a better place.
On behalf of The 6 Musketeers Agency

Musketeer Danielle Michiels

Danielle Michiels

UBiee GIA Ambassador

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0
RE: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
1/22/2011 4:29:07 PM
The 6 Musketeers Agency General Announcement and Thanks

Unfortunately, due to difficult circumstances, Fionnuala is no longer able to continue her online business with The 6 Musketeers Agency.

We appreciate everything that she has done and pray that all will be well for her.

Many blessings to you Fifi,

Sarah, Patricia, Marion & Danielle
The 6 Musketeers

The 6 Musketeers Agency
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2011 1:54:42 PM

Login Bonus Table

Do you realize how many Customer Loyalty Bonuses you have MISSED out on by NOT LOGGING IN today?

If you have not checked the Updates recently, you will see that the Login Customer Loyalty Bonuses have been enhanced.

As a WEBIEE you can now Login 1 time a day = 1TF$ Daily.
A Customer 1 Login = 1TF$ Daily.
TF-Benefactor 10 Logins X 0.10TF$ = 1TF$ Daily.
TF-Partner 7 Logins X 1TF$ = 7TF$ daily.
Agency 8 Logins X 1TF$ = 8TF$ Daily.

A USP Sponsor receives 0.02TF$ each time one of their clients logins in, up to 640 times per day.

You can see this explained in the tables below, as well as the PeaceDay TV login bonus amounts.

Login bonus tables

So, you can see that it is worth logging in daily to your account and it is certainly worth joining the PeaceDay TV Community, to keep up to date with the peace actions going on, connecting with other like minded actors for peace, as well as accummulating TF$.

So login, press F5 or refresh to register your logins each day and watch your TF bank grow. Remember 1 TF = 1 Euro so do not lose out!

You can then use these accumulated TFs for your own URL advertising, upgrades, send to your customers as promos or sell on the TF trading floor.
The LOGIN Bonuses show on the top left hand side of your Data Center. See the TF$ accumulating each time you LOGIN.
Beneath the TF$, it shows you the Number of times left to LOGIN for the day, It is as simple as that. If there is not a “0” showing, that means you are leaving TF$/money on the table.

We know of No other program that pays you just for logging in so be active and earn TF$ everyday and then benefit from them.

If you are not already a TF$ Benefactor, you can become one by clicking here.

Contact us any time for further support and information,

The 6musketeers
http://officialubiee.com/contact/6musketeers

Email: 6musketeers@ubiee.com

The 6 Musketeers

Contact The 6 Musketeers Agency

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
David Galich

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2011 3:11:36 PM
Wow I would like to know more about how to market successfully online. Please contact me and get me started!

Thanks,
Dave Galich
DWDnet.2011'
Get your hands on a five dollar business that will have you pulling in passive income for years! Get your Five Dollar Franchise http://onlinebusinessalliance.com/5dollar.php?id=davee Dave Galich DWDnet.2011'
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 6:33:52 PM
Hello David,

I suggest that you take a look at the link here:

http://officialubiee.com/tag/6musketeers

You can sign up for free and we will become your sponsors. We have a Skype support chat for our members and you can ask whatever questions you would like to ask. We are there to help you.

UBIEE SEO PRO is an entire Advanced Search Engine recognition system. With EACH URL that you submit your company can actually be indexed by Google with the name right on top! It means that when potential customers are searching for your product or service that you have submitted in UBIEE SEO PRO, they will find INSTANT search results with your name included!

Many blessings,

Sarah Pritchard

on behalf of The 6 Musketeers Agency

P.S. We look forward to greeting you on the other side!

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!