Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Baz the Cane Toad vs. a Victa Lawn Mower.
5/10/2009 8:31:43 PM

Hi

Watch Baz the cane toad battle his dreaded enemies, the golf club, the huge truck and the Victa lawn mower.

((youtube id="t3ENUqV5-bw"))((/youtube))
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Baz the Cane Toad vs. a Victa Lawn Mower.
5/10/2009 9:34:26 PM

Hey John,

Pooooooor Baz. Guess that Vista put paid to him in the end.

Gotta love the beer swigging mate though he's only worried about the six pack. Hmmm, guess the Vista put paid to that too. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/10/2009 10:06:44 PM

Hi Peter

I think it's very well done and depicts the laconic ideals of Aussies and their habits. By the way, I noticed you had an embedded YouTube video on your forum, how do you do that?
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2009 6:20:31 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for the Grins.  Gotta love that Aussie Humor.  Still say that it would be a great place to retire.

As for putting the Video on your Posts, just copy and paste the 11 characters after the ( v= ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ENUqV5-bw , click on the "Insert Youtube Video" icon on the Toolbar , then finish your Post and hit the Post Button.  This should then give you the following...

((youtube id="t3ENUqV5-bw"))((/youtube))

Hope this helps.

Have A Great Weekend My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2009 7:03:33 PM

Hi Phil

Hey, thanks for the instructions, the video is now in my post. As for Oz being a great place to retire, it is, and I am. :) I've saved the 'Aussie Gentleman' image too mate, thanks. Enjoy your weekend, but don't do anyone I wouldn't do...lol!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!