Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
4/19/2010 1:56:06 PM

Hi Peter,

That Cartoon about the Jehovah's Witnesses rang a little too true. Tru Story. My first Wife was somewhat of a Wild Child, and one day, right after we first got married, two of the Witnesses rang our Doorbell, right in the middle of our afternoon Actvity Period, if you get my drift. Anyway, she went to the door AuNatural, and I'm sure the Jehovah's Witnesses went back home and stayed for awhile. Funny thing though, they never rang our Doorbell again. Truth can be stranger than fiction sometimes.

Here's a few more funnies for you all...

Movie Theater Pervert:

An old farmer went to town to see a movie. The Ticket Agent asked, 'Sir, What's that on your shoulder?' The old farmer said, 'That's my pet rooster Chuck. Wherever I go, Chuck goes.' 'I'm sorry Sir, ' said the Ticket Agent. 'We can't allow animals in the theater.' The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed the bird down his overalls. Then he returned to the booth, bought a ticket, and entered the theater. He sat down next to two old widows named Mildred and Marge. The movie started and the rooster began to squirm. The old farmer unbuttoned his fly so Chuck could stick his head out and watch the movie. 'Marge,' whispered Mildred. 'What?' said Marge. 'I think the guy next to me is a pervert.' 'What makes you think so?' asked Marge. 'He undid his pants and he has his thing out.' whispered Mildred. 'Well, don't worry about it,' said Marge. 'Hell, at our age we've seen 'em all'. 'I thought so too,' said Mildred, 'but this one's eatin my popcorn.'

The Flasher:

Three little old ladies named Gertrude, Maude and Tilly were sitting on a park bench having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached from across the park. The flasher came up to the ladies, stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat. Gertrude immediately had a stroke. Then Maude also had a stroke. But Tilly, bless her heart, being older and more feeble, couldn’t reach that far.

The Sex Therapist -

A couple, both 67, went to a sex therapist’s office. The doctor asked, “What can I do for you?” The man said, “Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?” The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. The doctor examined them and then directed them to disrobe and go at it. When the couple finished, the doctor reexamined them and, upon completion, advised the couple, “There’s nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse.” He then charged them $32. This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse with no apparent problems other than the lack of vigor which is to be expected in 67 year-olds, get dressed, pay the doctor, and then leave. Finally after almost two months of this routine, the doctor asked, “Just exactly what are you trying to find out?” The old man said, “Oh, we’re not trying to find out anything. She’s married and we can’t go to her house. I’m married, so we can’t go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $60. The Hilton charges $78. We do it here for $32 and I get $28 back from Medicaid.

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/20/2010 1:05:34 PM
GOD LOVES DRUNK PEOPLE TOO

A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding
on the door.
The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.
"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!"
He slams the door and returns to bed.
"Who was that?" asked his wife.
"Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.
"Did you help him?" she asks.
"No, I did not, it is 3:00 in the morning and it is pouring rain
out there!"
"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down,
and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him,
and you should be ashamed of yourself!"
"God loves drunk people too."
The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the
pounding rain.
He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"
"Yes," comes back the answer.
"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.
"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.
"Where are you?" asks the husband.
"Over here on the swing set," replied the drunk.
:)
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2010 11:29:30 PM

Hi Peter,

Got this from a Friend this morning and just had to share...

A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise. After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.

After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's expanding salary. A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could
potentially cost.

After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke, 'Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us. Silence fell on the congregation.

In the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her frail voice, 'Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers.'

The entire congregation said, 'Amen'

Have A Happy Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2010 12:28:40 AM

Hi Peter,

This one is self-explanatory...

The New Erkel

Have A Great Day While You Can Still Afford It!

Phil

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2010 9:28:34 AM
Hi Evelyn & Phil,
Loved your contributions. Rubbers indeed. :)
I can just imagine the look on the faces of the JW's. They were either ecstatic or ready to commit suicide. :) She was a naughty one your first wife.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!