Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
2/25/2012 9:12:55 AM
Hello Friends,

B Hussein has this habit of apologizing for America all the time. He bows to the Saudi King and others, kowtows and appeases our enemies while estranging and throwing allies under the bus. His agenda is to destroy America the greatest and bring her down to the level of a third world country. Enough is enough.

Below is a petition demanding that the fraud and great pretender stops apologizing for America and start standing up for and defending America, something that isn't in his DNA. Hopefully he'll be a one term president but he'll carry on his destructive path to the very bitter end.

I signed the below petition and I hope you do so as well. This isn't a Democrat /Republican issue cos we're all Americans that demand the president support and defend our country rather then weaken and make her the laughing stock of the world.

Shalom,

Peter

Share |
February 25, 2012
Title:
First Name
Last Name
Email
Confirm Email
Address
City
State
Country
Zip Code
Phone

Please email me periodic updates on this issue.
Allow partner organizations to contact me via email.

Tell Obama: "Stop Apologizing For America!"

Following the inadvertent burning of the Koran at a U.S. military base in Afghanistan on the same day we learned that two U.S. soldiers were killed by a Afghan National Army soldier, President Obama and his team unleashed a flood of apologies to Afghan and Muslim leaders. The apologies came from the President as well as Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter. Meanwhile, Muslim radicals who have willingly burned the American flag have taken to the streets shouting, "Death To America!'

It's Time Obama Stops Apologizing For Our Nation!
This is the latest in a long line of apologies from Obama. Our President has spent most of the past three years apologizing for our nation's greatness. And these apologies only weaken our nation. It's time to tell Obama -- "Stop Apologizing For America!" Grassfire Nation is launching a nationwide “Stop Apologizing For America” Citizen Statement to President Obama. Please complete the form to have your message sent to Obama.

The Citizen Statement Says:
Mr. President, Stop Apologizing For America! On the same day two U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan, you issued an apology for the inadvertent burning of the Koran without demanding an apology from the Afghan leaders. This continues your long pattern of apologizing and disrespecting our nation on the world stage. I am calling on you to stop apologizing for our nation and its greatness. Your apologetic posture weakens our nation and even puts our troops at risk.

Grassfire Nation is one of the nation’s leaders in providing citizen activism services to grassroots conservatives across the nation. And we deliver! Each year, Grassfire Nation hand-delivers tens of millions of petitions directly to key leaders. Your petition is guaranteed to be included in the next scheduled delivery. Next expected delivery date and delivery targets are subject to change..

Click here to view our privacy policy
©2011 by Grassroots Action, Inc. All rights reserved.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2012 2:37:47 PM
Hello Friends,

I haven't posted about the kook Ron Paul aside from some comments in related posts but after the crap he spouted in the latest debate I couldn't help but comment about it.

After listening to him I sometimes have the feeling that he is in the pay of radical Islamic countries and terrorist organizations. His pro Hamas, pro Hezbollah, pro Iranian views are so far out that I sometimes wonder how sane people can support this nut job. I guess the ronbot cult members think as he does but there are others that aren't members of his cult yet they think he walks on water and can do no wrong. Makes you think doesn't it?

In the last debate he said (amongst other idiotic things you'll read in the below article)
Quote:

“We don’t know that they have a weapon. In fact, there is no evidence they have it... I don’t want them to get a weapon, but I think we are encouraging them to have a weapon because they feel threatened,” he said.

“If you look at a map of Iran, we have 45 bases around their country, plus our submarines. The Iranians can’t possibly attack anybody and we are worrying about the possibility of one nuclear weapon.”

. I wonder if the kook forgot that under the nose of American forces in Iraq Iran had their people there, as well as in Syria, supporting the Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza to name just a few thing they've done while being surrounded by all the bases the idiot talks about. The more I write the more it becomes obvious he's colluding with the enemy other wise his insane claims really make no sense.

The below article is an interesting read and in addition there will also be a quote from another article from the Daily Caller with a link to read the full article.

Shalom,

Peter

Ron Paul: No Need to Attack Iran

Ron Paul: The Iranians can’t attack anybody and we are worrying about the possibility of one nuclear weapon?

By Rachel Hirshfeld

First Publish: 2/23/2012, 5:42 PM

Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Reuters

During Wednesday night’s Arizona Republican presidential debate, Ron Paul, once again, professed his conviction that there is no need to attack Iran.

“We don’t know that they have a weapon. In fact, there is no evidence they have it... I don’t want them to get a weapon, but I think we are encouraging them to have a weapon because they feel threatened,” he said.

“If you look at a map of Iran, we have 45 bases around their country, plus our submarines. The Iranians can’t possibly attack anybody and we are worrying about the possibility of one nuclear weapon.”

“Just think about the Cold War. The Soviets had 30,000 of them, and we talked to them. The Soviets killed 100,000,000 people…”

He said that going to war “rapidly like this” would be “risky and reckless,” but, addressing his fellow Republican nominees said, “If you are so determined to go to war, the only thing I plead with you for is to do it properly- ask the people and ask the congress for a declaration of war”

“This is war, people. People are going to die. You need to get a declaration of war.”

He said the sanctions against Iran, to date, have only served to “enhance their power.”

He said if American could talk to the Soviets, “we can, at least, can talk to someone who we don’t have proof has nuclear weapons.”

However, as Gary Bauer, Reagan Republican who briefly ran for president in 1999 and 2000 stated, “Ron Paul’s conservatism is isolationist and conspiratorial. He’s hostile to our military, hostile to our allies like Israel, and was hostile to great conservatives like Ronald Reagan. He denies that Iran is building nuclear weapons. He says that it was a crime to kill Osama bin Laden. He blames America for creating terrorism. He says that we don’t know the truth of the 9/11 attacks because of a government cover-up. He condemns our ally Israel for defending herself. Ron Paul is not a Reagan Republican. We can do better.”

Here's the the quote from the Daily Caller in which Rick Santorum refers to the alleged alliance between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney.

Quote:

Later in that appearance, Santorum addressed the allegations that two of his rivals for the GOP nomination, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Rep. Ron Paul have formed an alliance.

“You explain to me why Ron Paul is running ads in Michigan,” he said. “He hasn’t even appeared at a campaign event in Michigan. And he is running ads in Michigan and he is attacking me. I mean, you figure that one out for me and you probably are a better political expert than I am. He hasn’t attacked him once in a debate. Look, I’ll take on all comers and I’ll take them on in pairs if necessary.”

Paul, it should be noted, will be making campaign stops in Michigan on Saturday, Sunday and Monday in the lead up to the state’s primary on Tuesday.

Read more here.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/27/2012 11:16:50 PM
Hi Peter, friends,

Not the best thread for this information but the jokes thread next door surely is not.
However, this information may help some if you prefer Google to not
possess your informations beyond reason.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article

+0
2/28/2012 12:58:23 AM

Hi Robert and thanks for this great information. I've already followed the instructions given at the link you've provided and I think it is vital that this info is seen by as many people as possible, so I am posting the link in my forum and also Mark Dewey's Computer Issues, Problems and Fixes. Again, thank you so much.

Quote:
Hi Peter, friends,

Not the best thread for this information but the jokes thread next door surely is not.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/320137#ixzz1naekcKH7

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2012 5:37:11 AM
Hi Robert & Evelyn,

Thanks for posting this very important information.

I read about it last week in The Blaze and immediately followed the instructions and blocked my browsing history.

FYI, it doesn't stop Google from retaining your history but it won't be available to the public.

I must admit that I should have immediately posted the information here and it's my bad that I didn't. Thanks again Robert.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Robert and thanks for this great information. I've already followed the instructions given at the link you've provided and I think it is vital that this info is seen by as many people as possible, so I am posting the link in my forum and also Mark Dewey's Computer Issues, Problems and Fixes. Again, thank you so much.

Quote:
Hi Peter, friends,

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/320137#ixzz1naekcKH7

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!