Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lenworth Nelson

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
3/1/2012 6:05:47 PM
What 3 wishes would you ask the Genie to chang ein your life today?
Search My Directory For Best Places Advertise Free http://w1650.profitdirectory.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2012 6:17:13 PM
Hello Friends,

Here's the official notification of Andrew Breitbart's passing from his website Big Government.

Shalom,

Peter

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

by Larry Solov

With a terrible feeling of pain and loss we announce the passing of Andrew Breitbart.

Andrew passed away unexpectedly from natural causes shortly after midnight this morning in Los Angeles.

We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior.

Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love.

Andrew recently wrote a new conclusion to his book, Righteous Indignation:

I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it. I love reporting stories that the Complex refuses to report. I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and—famously—I enjoy making enemies.

Three years ago, I was mostly a behind-the-scenes guy who linked to stuff on a very popular website. I always wondered what it would be like to enter the public realm to fight for what I believe in. I’ve lost friends, perhaps dozens. But I’ve gained hundreds, thousands—who knows?—of allies. At the end of the day, I can look at myself in the mirror, and I sleep very well at night.

Andrew is at rest, yet the happy warrior lives on, in each of us.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2012 4:00:29 PM
Hello Friends,

Andrew Breitbart passed away yesterday and I'm still shocked that this young man is no longer with us. The claim that he died of natural causes is still being aired on the net but after watching his CPAC 2012 speech again I have a feeling that not all is kosher in regard to his death. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

In his CPAC speech he publicly announced he has information about B Hussein and he'll air them during the campaign. He said the fraud and great pretender will be vetted this time and he has videos and other proof. A few weeks later Andrew is dead.

Watch the video for yourselves again and I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter. All I can say (I have to admit I watched the video again for the third time) that Andrew Breitbart will be missed and I hope and pray we'll find someone to fill his genormous shoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbycMtTUDfE

Shalom,

Peter

Breitbart proclaimed that he would expose the origins of our current societal condition of class warfare

Andrew Breitbart, a quest for truth

Author
- Doug Hagmann & Judi McLeod Thursday, March 1, 2012

imageAmerica has suffered a great loss with the untimely death of America has suffered a great loss with the untimely death of Andrew Breitbart, 43, who reportedly collapsed while walking near his home in Brentwood just after midnight. We extend our condolences to Mr. Breitbart’s family, friends and to all who knew him well.

We recognize the impact that Mr. Breitbart’s work has had on the forces of corruption that exist within the political arena. Those who actively subvert American values and the evil that they purvey often shuddered as Mr. Breitbart systematically exposed their tactics and contempt for our country.

It was at the recent CPAC convention that Mr. Breitbart proclaimed that he would expose the origins of our current societal condition of class warfare, and the infrequently referenced ties between this administration and the dangerous elements whose origins stem from the radical, communist ideology of the 1960s. While the personal efforts of Mr. Breitbart have culminated with his passing, his search for the truth will continue.

Writing as a career investigator and a seasoned journalist respectively, we would be professionally remiss not to cite the need for a proper investigation into his death. We both have lost people close to us at all ages, and know the pain such losses cause. We pray that the pain is not compounded by the veil of secrecy, as it would be an injustice not only to Mr. Breitbart, but to those who continue his quest for truth.

Doug Hagmann & Judi McLeod
Most recent columns

Copyright © Canada Free Press
Douglas Hagmann, founder & director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, and a multi-state licensed private investigative agency. Doug began using his investigative skills and training to fight terrorism and increase public awareness through his website.

Older articles by Doug Hagmann

Judi McLeod is an award-winning journalist with 30 years experience in the print media. A former Toronto Sun columnist, she also worked for the Kingston Whig Standard. Her work has appeared on Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax.com, Drudge Report, Foxnews.com, and Glenn Beck.

Judi and Doug can be reached at: judi@canadafreepress.com

Older articles by Judi McLeod

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2012 11:22:00 AM
Hello Friends,

Two days after Andrew Breitbart's tragic death the progressive liberal left is showing its true despicable colors. They are rejoicing all over the blogosphere and it started just a few minutes after the notification of his death.

The lefts disgusting tweets started just minutes later and are continuing non stop ever since. Nefarious radical left bloggers are spewing their venom and hatred without fear or shame. They are gloating cos they know the conservative world lost the fearless truth teller and they can't stand the truth. We can only hope that enough people learned from his example and together will carry on his work fearlessly.

The gloating and glee of these progressive liberal left wing radicals remind me of the rejoicing and happiness in the muslim world after 9/11. I'm sure most of you remember the pictures and videos of the street parties and happiness and joy in the muslim world. I have no doubt that most Americans were offended and hurt watching those videos, justifiably so, yet the left has no problem rejoicing at the death of an American patriot who spoke the truth they so hate and revile.

On a personal level I can say that I despise the fraud and great pretender B Hussein but I wouldn't rejoice if he died. All I want is him out of our lives and out of the White House. I don't even begrudge him the millions he'll make giving speeches as a one term president (with his teleprompters of course). As long as he's unable to affect our lives anymore. The left has no honor and no respect and many of these radical left hate mongers are happier now then when Bin-Laden got his due.

Andrew Breitbart would re tweet all the hate tweets if he were alive and I know some of his friends are re tweeting them now in his stead. The fact that so much hate is spewed by these despicable people proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the effect he had not only in the conservative world but on the left as well that hated his truth telling.

Andrew you'll be sorely missed and no one can fill your shoes but all of us together will continue telling the truth and in this way carry on with the work of fighting our enemies enmasse. We will prevail.

Follow the links in the below article to see all the hate the radical left is capable of.

Shalom,

Peter

Even in death Andrew Breitbart continues to unmask the liberal monsters, Evil Unleashed

There was yesterday, for a brief fleeting moment, a small hope that perhaps Andrew Breitbart hadn't died and that he pranked the media just to show how vile, depraved and evil the left in America really was. I prayed for it.

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.52.41 PM

This tweet has not been deleted by Cee Cee ‏ @Sarcie_elle_

I retweeted a couple of monstrous profane tweets, something Andrew did often, as do I when Islamic supremacists or their leftist apologists tweet me their extreme hate and threats. Breitbart was criticized for doing that by weak and limpwristed effetes on the right. Bad form, they would say, doncha know? But he was right. It exposed the left better than anything any of us could ever do. And this is what made Breitbart so bloody brilliant. He understood the fight, he understood the enemy and he knew how to win. And it wasn't by playing footsie with an enemy that was desperate and evil. I related to Breitbart because he was fearless on the information battlefield. The weak elite on the right give aid and comfort to the destroyers. Not Breitbart. He took. them. out. As a New Yorker, I propose a day in his honor for saving us from that debased and utterly corrupt pervert, Anthony the pickle Weiner.

Even in death, Andrew Breitbart continues to unmask the murdering monsters on the left. I promise you that Breitbart will continue to haunt these cretins long into the future from a place where his allies are ....... more formidable.

Leftist’s Hate on Full Display Over Breitbart’s Passing

-By Warner Todd Huston

It is sad that to be a left-winger is to be a hatemonger, but the death of conservative media activist Andrew Breitbart has certainly brought out those true colors of the left. The giddiness displayed and cheering indulged by America’s leftists over the fact that Mr. Breitbart died late Wednesday night has been shrill, disgusting, and suffused with the lamentable inhumanity so commonly found in the hearts of leftists everywhere.

It should be no surprise that left-wingers are prone to authoritarian regimes and acts of genocide.

Breitbart succumbed to a heart attack (most likely) as he took a late night stroll around his Los Angeles neighborhood late on February 29. It was only hours later that the cacophony of celebration by the American left began.

The worst example is that of Rolling Stone’s venom-spitter Matt Taibbi who said of Breitbart’s death, and pardon the language, “Good! **** him. I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead.”

Slate writer and left-wing infant tyro Matt Yglesias rushed to his twitter account to say that the world was “slightly improved with @andrewbreitbart dead.”

Nobody commentator Jill Kennedy couldn’t wait to blog about how she felt Breitbart was “an asshole.”

Then there is the arrogance of David Frum of The Daily Beast who thinks he is better than Andrew and in a positon of passing judgment on the man.

“In time, Andrew Breitbart might have aged into greater self-control and a higher concept of public service,” Frum arrogantly writes. “Premature death deprived him of the chance at redemption often sought and sometimes found by people who have done wrong in their lives and work.”

Appalling conceit.

Naturally the Democrats and cretins on Twitter were gleefully dancing on Andrew’s grave. Scumbag Ben Jackson (@neuteronomy) of Massachusetts called Andrew a “tyrant” and was happy to “celebrate” Andrew’s death. He also said that he was “up for a little dancing” and said he doubted anyone was going to mourn Andrew’s passing.

Another creep named Chico Delainky (@ChicoDelainky) tweeted his vileness saying, “My thoughts & Prayers are with the workers who had to hose down the sidewalk after they took #AndrewBreitbart’s body away,” and “#AndrewBreitbart didn’t deserve to die of a heart attack;Set on fire, hit by a bus, or torn apart by polar bears sure,but not a heart attack.” She also said, “America truly lost an asshole. I’m sure Satan will treat him good. #AndrewBreitbart”

Heartless Sharoney’s (@Sharoney) Tweets celebrated Breitbart’s death for hours on end, yet began with a tweet saying she didn’t care about the story because Breitbart “wasn’t that important a public figure.” The hours of her later tweets seem to make a liar of her.

Leah Buckus (@leahbackus) indulges some perfectly illogical liberal “thought,” by tweeting, “I would hate to go through life as such a miserable human being that people gloried in my death.” Oh, yeah. Perfect liberal stupidity, that. They called Andrew “miserable” and therefore he MUST be miserable! It’s their label not anyone else’s but this Buckus cretin imagines everyone “thinks” just like her. Not much for tolerance, eh?

Then there was tweeter Stephanie (@stefsstuff) who was happy to tweet, “I’m not shocked or surprised at the death of #AndrewBreitbart he was rotten from the inside out. No RIP for him!”

This is the black heart of the left on full display. But even so, as much as he loved the dueling, I’d bet Andrew would give us a knowing nod, flash that twinkle in his eyes while happily retweet each hate-filled example of the left’s vitriol. He loved exposing them for what they are.

Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche | | Rolling Stone

Liberals celebrate death of Andrew Breitbart | Campaign 2012 ...

Liberals, Others Celebrate Andrew Breitbart's Death on Twitter ..

Andrew Breitbart's death: The 'astonishing' liberal gloating - The Week

Far Left Celebrates Andrew Breitbart's Death | The Gateway Pundit

The left reacts to Andrew Breitbart's death | The Daily Caller

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2012 7:07:42 PM
Hello Friends,

B Hussein and his administration have been apologizing every chance they get for the mistaken burning of a few korans. As I've said muslims see this as a weakness and believe they can do what they wish and nothing will be done to them. Unfortunately with the fraud and great pretender at the helm they're right.

The below graphic shows the results of his apologetics.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!