Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Need A Cookie ?
5/22/2009 8:49:29 AM

Thanks, Nick! 

I'm glad to know there are men here who cook and do house-chores!

Blessed are those who don't let their meatloaf:

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 8:57:27 AM

Oh, I forgot the END of the BE-ATTITUDE:

Blessed are those who don't let their meatloaf, for they shall never be hungry or alone!! :) :)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 8:58:08 AM

...or wrinkled. 

Let's all have a fulfilling wrinkle-free day!! :) :)

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 9:58:15 AM

Hi Nick,

Kathleen became an expert to break the topic :) and to start actually a several new, just opening her mouth :) .

Does this cookie work against the wrinkles?

Thanks for sharing !

World Champion in Ironing and in Receiving The Blessings For That

Luka

+0
5/22/2009 10:13:29 AM
Nick, I am sorry I missed this.  That is a wonderful recipe and very good information.

I am a believer of natural preventive health and alternatives to running to doctor for everything.  Flaxseed is usually on my shelf for cooking a few times a day but I am out right now.  They also make flaxseed oil if you can handle the smell, it is great for preventing heart disease.  I buy the flaxseed meal which I mix in with flour for baking.  We simply cannot afford honey around here, it is very expensive.  We have friends who harvest and sell it, so they were good enough to give us a sample jar.  Actually my daughter-in-law has now become a beekeeper and she & my son are raising bees.

My other son was stationed in Okinawa and married a woman from there.  They lived there several years and I got to visit once.  She is very careful about what they eat.  They have a cup of green tea at least once a day and she has other teas that she served, as needed for health.  I have not heard about the turmeric being used there, I do know my son said they were heavy with curry.  She has problems with translations, so she would not be able to tell him if the ingredient was turmeric.  I use it in my cooking along with curry, coriander and other herbs that I know are beneficial.  I am still working on it, but I have an extension on my website called Herbal Power.

Don't want to take so much of your space here but I will be back and check on this.
Bless you friend and have a wonderful weekend,
Sara
+0