Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Mothers Day!!
5/10/2009 12:56:44 PM

Thank you dearest Luka,

that was a lovely video you posted.

I am having problems with the editor again, I have been trying to post here for almost half an hour but couldn't so I gave up, but for some reason now I am able to, but the graphics is going weird so I'm not posting graphics but will play around with fonts and write from my heart :-)

Thank you dearest son for your wishes, My day was so blessed first by the news of my winning in the Poetry contest, and later this morning ,my son Bobby showed up from Thailand at the doorstep,  couldnt have asked for a better 'Mother's Day' ....we went to church together & later had lunch together, it was special time spent...this time is so special for Moms you have no idea :-)  or maybe you have, you are sooooooo very clever and special...hugz to you precious one. Be blessed always, n give that awesome mom a hug for me will you :-)

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2009 1:00:42 PM
Dear Luis,

That is a beautiful graphic, luv it :-) thank you for your wishes to our mothers they are all special aren't they?

Take care my friend, good to see  you here.

Warm regards

Pauline
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2009 7:10:23 PM
Hi Pauline,

Here you go, this is cute.

Myrna

((youtube id="EQ2yxUMhWWA"))((/youtube))
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2009 7:08:41 PM
Hi Pauline thank you for inviting me to your Mother's Day Forum.  Sorry this is late because I spent most of the day with my Mom, sister, Mom's nurse Brenda, Mom's dog Kylie and my 2 little cockatiels, Baby and Beenie. 

We had a wonderful day.  We took my Mom out to brunch at Anthony's Homeport Restaurant in DesMoinse Washington, USA.  We went back to Mom's house and I did my little bit of dust mopping floors and scrubbing the bathroom floor.  My Mom enjoys the company of me and especially my 2 birds Baby and Beenie.  I love to sit in the living room with Mom.  She is 90 years old.  She can't walk but still loves the company of my sister, me and her dog Kylie and the birds when I bring them to visit.  I bring my birds over in their cage that I bundle up with warm blankets and put ontop of a pet stroller secured with a rope.  The birds love to go for a ride in the car over to Mom's (Grandma's) and be in a different setting.  I go on a walk after dinner with my childhood neighbor friend, Tom.

Love and Big Hugs Pauline.

Barb :)

I don't know how this box got here.  I can't get rid of it sorry. lol.

PS.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL ADLANDPRO MOM'S!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!